Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

View Poll Results: Is it right to cheat on someone you is in a relionship?
Yes 3 9.09%
No 30 90.91%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #91

blackstar
Headbanger For Life

Re: Cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesplitter View Post
ask blackstar.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we have both had our fill of this one. *sighs*
blackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #92

Dhruv
Vivi's Minder

Anyone cheated before?
Old 05-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #93

blackstar
Headbanger For Life

Honestly I can say no to that.
blackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #94

Kat
k i t t y .

Send a message via AIM to Kat Send a message via MSN to Kat

I haven't..
Lets see if I get my butt chewed off for my opinion again.
x_x

The perfect Example of: Imperfection
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:16 AM   #95

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

*picks up a broom n stands back to back with kat*

there'll be NO butt chewin today,

coz i too never cheated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:10 AM   #96

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Less spam...more good, clean, cheatin fun. <3

...er, NVM xD
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:08 AM   #97

Kat
k i t t y .

JOHN.
O_O

xD

*picks up a mop while standing behind Leon*

o.o

Old 05-22-2008, 04:30 AM   #98

Phoenix Flame

SRSLY guys/gal...let's keep the spam in spamtastic where it belongs. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:36 AM   #99

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

*brushes john's mouth with broom*

n keep that mouth clean!

there is absolutely no reason nor excuse to cheat on someone, especially on emotional issues where the damage is more painful than any other physical one.

besides, cheating is bad in anything. the worst case would be cheating others' emotions

from here on cheaters will be brushed, mopped... or just plainly whacked with the stick side 0.0
Quote:
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!

Last edited by Leon; 05-22-2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: The new political outbursts in Zimbabwe
Old 05-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #100

Kat
k i t t y .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
*brushes john's mouth with broom*

n keep that mouth clean!

there is absolutely no reason nor excuse to cheat on someone, especially on emotional issues where the damage is more painful than any other physical one.

besides, cheating is bad in anything. the worst case would be cheating others' emotions

from here on cheaters will be brushed, mopped... or just plainly whacked with the stick side 0.0
<3

Leon is right, IMO.
Most people who cheat don't think about how their partner's feelings would be, like...they don't think about the consequence.
People who live off cheating are living off of and getting their kicks from hurting others..
And I think that's wrong.

If the person you're with, isn't enough, why wouldn't you leave them?
Would you be afraid to live without them?
Or afraid you would hurt them if you left?
That part always confuses me.
-.-

Old 05-23-2008, 03:49 AM   #101

Phoenix Flame

Did I already answer those questions Kat? Back when I admitted I cheated on my ex? 0.o I think if you re-read my posts you'd see just how confused I was. I remember being very upset also at the time...not that that excuses my behavior.

...more on this topic later. >_>
Old 05-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #102

Kat
k i t t y .

Well, since you last posted about that like 5 million years ago, and exactly 44209000092000k weeks ago..

No I haven't read them.
-_-

Old 05-24-2008, 04:49 AM   #103

Phoenix Flame

XDD;

It was only 1 1/2 years back. ;p

I'll drudge up the past another night...not into thinking about it again at the present 'mo.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:23 AM   #104

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor

Cheating...

Most think that cheating is a despicable act that should never be committed. But people cheat anyway, even though they realize what they're doing, the consequences of their spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend finding out, etc. Why? Why do we commit most of our oh-so horrible acts of whatever the hell they are anyway?

It's because we're all human. You can't be perfect. Cheating on someone, especially someone very close to you IS a terrible thing to do, and it's not like you're ASLEEP while you're doing it, you're quite consious and aware. But a huge part of being a human being is doing very, very STUPID things. Sure, we may regret it forever or for however long it takes us to forgive ourselves for doing something stupid, but that's the thing; if we can't forgive ourselves first, how can we expect anyone else to forgive us as well? How can we at least learn from what we've done?

And yes, some people DON'T regret doing horribly stupid things. But you have to forgive them anyway, because we're ALL HUMAN, AND WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. My very point being, we shouldn't make out our mistakes to be as unsightly and as anger-inducing as they seem to be.

I've been cheated on before myself. And after four months, I'm STILL angry about it. But I'm not going as far as to say, "He's a f'in bastard who did this JUST so that he could hurt me, blah blah blah." I have forgiven him. And I doubt that I'll stay angry forever.

And for those of you who are still thinking, "Cheaters are f'in SCUM AND THEY ALL SHOULD JUST ROT IN A DITCH AND RAWR RAWR RAWR," think about this instead; "I pity those people for being so damn stupid. I pity them for not being able to LEARN after making such a bad mistake."
Old 05-26-2008, 06:03 AM   #105

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

GOD!

i dont know u but i dont need a sign from the skies to tell me that u're an american n i swear to kick myself in the balls if u werent! (not that im holding a grudge in particular against u or them or anything at all)

one of the things i despise most in my life is stereotypical stuff (again, strictly nothing personnal against u or anyone else in the world)

and that is the one of most stereotypical and redundant excuses -based on the always growing and decieving propaganda- that i ever hear from anyone!

Stereotype:
We're only humans :

Case: The ever-typical excuse u get from any wrong commiter ranging from those who forgot to wash their teeth to baby rapers.

Reply: Yes we ARE humans, but u dont see us killin ppl n sayin we'r only human, we dont go around blowin kids' heads off with a shotgun n go sayin we'r only human. as far as i see it, that excuse could only work for animals n such per say that their brain isnt as functionnal as ours to be responsible for their actions till a certain limit (i only bolded this so show that im not an extremist and agree that we're responsible for our actions til a certain limit, love cheating IS in these limits since it's not a small error or an involuntary instinct). So NO, bad and stupid things are NOT a natural instinct of ours... more of an excuse to encourage the wrong doers is all. A good example would be another civilization different from america in which ethics is relatively higher (and im saying that unbiasedly) say japan (which is actually an extreme case IMO) where cheaters ratio is considerable a lot less thus less enviromental influence on ppl and spreading the ideaology that.... according to ur saying Doctor "Most ppl do it". How many japaneese do u find making mistakes and blame it on the fact that they r only human? how many of them are even familiar with that term at all? For a fact, it's not a group of my friends in there for sure as they laughed -hard 0.0"- when i was ranting about that term u repeatedly used "....we're only human". i hope my point is getting clearer, it's just like saying the devil made me do it or whatever the hell makes ya feel better about a mistake that while not as horrible as killin, u should be responsible about it.
my feelins r gettin out of hand here....
i mean if a girl who has a boy love her since he was a kid and tells him she shares his same feeling, WHY THE HECK WOULD SHE GO N HAVE SEX W/SOMEONE, ANYONE ELSE? OR SHOULD I ASK HOW COULD SHE? HELL MIGHT AS WELL INVITE HER HEARTBROKEN GUY TO WATCH SINCE WE'RE ONLY HUMAN AN NONE OF US IS PERFECT AN ALL.....

*mellows down* o.o
wow! that felt GREAT to say!

now, bout forgiving themselves n all that, before readin this part note that while seemingly radically different, it's my own inexperienced oppinion with no facts involved seeing as i've never been a cheater in my life:
i think the right feeling should be the burn that ignites within u whenever u're temped or confused while balancing out whether u should go back to ur old ways or not. a burning that pains u inside n clears ur mind immediately of ANY doubts about how horribly u could damage ur other significant one. no need to make it a drama soap opera or japanime show by "forgivin urself or not", actually u could NOT forgive urself, but in a healthy way such that it serves u as a warning line that u should never cross, i peel the term to make as simple as that.

Now from paragraph 3 til the end;
anger-inducing? i dont know, makes me feel like useless if i dont get angry -not that its my best quality - about 1 on cheating on another, so how do u think ill act if I get cheated on? to be honest i wouldnt know, maybe i'll be tempted to break someone or maybe ill break down n cry.....
in WHATEVER the case, my anger will not blindfold me from any facts or rational thinking.i mean u wont find me bithchin n sayin, yeh she cheated on me just to hurt me! so nah im not gonna be havin blind-hating ravings.... i know that much! n ill admit it, ur standards to how OK is it to cheat are really different than mine Doctor.N in my stupid opinion, i blame ur enviroment (~ country's cheating ppl ratio, the endless shows including cheating love affairs etc.) that it has affected ur judgement n detoriated it from what i consider (and i speak here only on my own behalf) a good persepective bout cheating -according to my own enviroment and influences in my turn-.
i dont know, i dont seem to be makin a lot of sense or havin a point in this paragraph so ill end it here!
Quote:

Last edited by Leon; 05-27-2008 at 09:56 AM. Reason: fix'd