Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > RPG Stories
Community Mark Forums Read

RPG Stories Here you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Old 11-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #1

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

(FFNET:Secrets) CH1: A usual day

The sun was setting; the weather was cold for that time of the year and the wind was blowing strong in the small city. Three teens were on their way in a car to the computer store;

“Hey Neeko, don’t hog all the chips, pass me some” said the guy in the passenger seat

“C’mon, I deserve a little recognition, I won that shooting contest after all” Neeko replied

“Get over it, it was only a video game” the driver looked in the rear mirror

(Lousy Eddy) Neeko thought to himself “It’s the effort that counts man, you guys are just jealous of my awesome precise reflexes” he said with a smile “And how come you stopped letting me drive your car” he added as he passed the chips bag to the front

“Because you..” Eddy said as he took some chips to himself “..are an idiot. Didn’t you already crash it three times?” then he coolly ate them

“What? You're just blaming me cause you can't tell the difference if that piece of junk of yours got in a crash or even caught up in flames” Neeko replied back

That comment had somewhat annoyed Eddy, after a short moment of silence, he took more chips to himself before finally saying “..it’s not a piece of junk”

But Neeko wouldn't leave it at that

“Of course it is, I’m not lucky enough to have a piece of junk of my own so I have to live-off envying yours..” he said then snatched the bag of chips back

“Jeez Neeko, you can really be a pain sometimes; and close the window already, the weather’s cold guys; who would've guessed that July would start like this..” said Matt who was sitting next to Eddy in the front

“It's 'cool'” Neeko said as he started closing his window, but when he got no appreciation for the joke he asked “So how come you agreed to help me take the pc to fix at the store”

“We needed to go to check out the newest 2008 releases of this summer, heard there were plenty of new ones this week. Heard there was even a game nammed ‘choboco something’ supposed to be related to that fantasy game that you always talk about”

“Ah Eddy, you really can be an idiot” Neeko said as he stared out the window at the few people on the streets

As the car got closer, the radio suddenly cut out on its own;
“Ah man!” Eddy groaned “That's bad luck, the exact same happened the last time car broke down”

“I'm sure it's nothing, I’ve got a good feeling that we won’t even need luck at all; see, we’ve made it already!” Neeko said as he pointed to the store.

“Wow, you're actually right! I’m impressed man” Matt grinned

“Here, you can carry your own stuff; that’ll teach you to disrespect your ride” Eddy smiled said as he handed Neeko his computer box out of the car couch “We’re kind of late anyway, so we can only stay for about 10 minutes before dropping you back at your place then heading for practice”

“Ok, I’ll head to the maintenance area and you guys go check out the games, but wait..” Neeko put the box down before handing Eddy some money “If you see that chocobo dungeon in there, please get it for me” He tied his shoulder length black hair back before picking the box up again "I'll be on my way now"

“Alright, let’s go Eddy, see you in ten” Matt said as he pulled Eddy by the shoulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #2

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: (FFNET:Secrets) CH1: A usual day

Twenty five minutes later, the two teens were still waiting for Neeko by the car;

“Let’s just go, we’re way late man!” Matt said impatiently

“Can’t, knowing Neeko, the money he gave me is probably all what he had and if we leave he won't even be able to use public transportation, that idiot”

Finally he showed up walking out of there still carrying the box with him

“S-sorry I’m late guys, I got caught up” he said as he struggled a bit with the weight of the box “It took some time but once they figured it out it was easy to fix, they said I could take it back with me in a few minutes but they had to call in their technician guy from his house to get it done” He added as he put the box in the car’s backseat and then got in.

“So what was the problem?” asked Matt

As Eddy got in the car, Neeko was silent for a moment staring at the car floor then he muttered out “I tripped over it and stuff got disconnected from the inside..”

“Aaaahhhh! Are you serious?” Matt said in disbelief

“That’s not really your computer either, it’s borrowed right?” Eddy smirked as he adjusted his car mirrors

“Well it’s about time anyway, we’re too late now thanks to you” Matt said

“C’mon, don’t give me a hard time already; what about you, how did you guys do?”

“Oh yeah, lots of fun stuff in there, we got ourselves a few new ones even!” Eddy replied “And you were proven wrong again by the way.. turned out Sonic is more popular than Mario after all in this year’s 2008 ratings of most popular video game character!”

“No way! So um…. did you find it?” Neeko asked

“Find what? Oh, that thing? No, knowing your luck, you should’ve expected it; there was only one left but it was used for display and they wouldn’t sell it” Eddy replied as he handed him back his money “Doesn’t look like a lucky day” he added

“Nah, I told you we’re lucky man; at least there was nothing seriously wrong with the computer and its fixed now, and you guys got some new stuff too, I’ll pass by later after your practice so that we can try’em out” He said as he put the money back in his pocket

“No prob, for now we’ll drop you close to your place, we’re way late enough as it is” Eddy said as he was starting the car

However, that optimist state was short-lived as the car wouldn’t start

“C’mon, not NOW!” Eddy said as he did his best trying to start the engine, but eventually, fifteen minutes later, the three ended-up on the road with Matty and Neeko pushing the car while Eddy was inside trying to make it start; but it wouldn’t even squeak not even once. Disappointed, Eddy finally let his head fall on the wheel as Matt banged his fist on the car’s roof

“I KNEW IT” he said furiously

“Lucky day huh Neeko..” Eddy commented as he slowly raised his head back “What now?”

Neeko stood there, scrubbed his shin thinking deeply and eventually spoke;

“Aaahh, sorry guys, but I have to get back too cause I have a neighbor who’s dropping off their child for me to look after until they get back and there’s no one else at home” he said while scratching his head

“What? No, you can’t be serious! You’re not leaving us like this” Eddy exclaimed

“Well.. um you can take some of my money to get to your practice by public transportation too!” Neeko hesitantly offered

“I’M NOT LEAVING MY CAR OUT HERE LIKE THIS” Eddy was outraged

“So, ok.. I see, then.. well er..” Neeko said as he cautiously pulled his PC box out of the car, then suddenly let out “Sooorryyyy!” as he dashed away on foot

“What the?! Hey, get back here!”

“NEEEEEEKOOO! I’ll kick your..”

..but he couldn’t hear them anymore as he had already boarded the bus passing by next to him. Still gasping for air, he found a seat and rested the box on his lap there; then fiddled in his pocket and to what was left of the bag of chips which was still with him, so he took it out and munched on them as the bus went on its way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote