Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 06-08-2006, 09:45 AM   #16

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: -_- Where is our country going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiro
I dont get your mentality ppl...you elect a president in a campaign and he sends your sons to die...for what? oil...money...bigger wallets...who in the current president office gives a shit about Osama bin laden...they just send in the troops like they`re doing something...4 years after you elect Bush the new elections start and he practicaly tells you "Im gonna kill your soldiers again, elect me!" and you still choose him...im sorry we in Croatia have a Jackass-Euro-ass-licking president but he doesnt kill us...Bush drasticaly sends the army to Iraq...for oil...all the shit Bush did he did for himself only and the citizens of the US take the blame(at least that 55%) cuz they chose him...and then the magical circle goes on...

this post isnt ment to insult USA or its people its ment to dig a hole deep enough to put Bush in it :mad: cuz i hate him...Amrica is a powerfull nation thats a factbut without good leadership it can do more damage than good to the world

You know... we COULD have let Hussain be, that would be a good idea too. Let him take Kuwait, but what if he didn't stop there? Let's say he got more power hungry and went after Iran. "Ok, you can have a little more power." Then he might go after Isreal...Where do you draw the line.
Now I'll be the first to agree that it was not ALL about this, of course there were alterior motives - and arguably greed for oil. But if the man wanted the entire mediterranean, began committing mass killings, etc - you have to draw the line somewhere...Go in, stomp his regiem, kill him if possible - but for God's sake, don't stay there for 3 friggin years.

Ok, I'm done ranting now
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:02 PM   #17

Suhiro
Samurai Biker

Re: -_- Where is our country going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
You know... we COULD have let Hussain be, that would be a good idea too. Let him take Kuwait, but what if he didn't stop there? Let's say he got more power hungry and went after Iran. "Ok, you can have a little more power." Then he might go after Isreal...Where do you draw the line.
Now I'll be the first to agree that it was not ALL about this, of course there were alterior motives - and arguably greed for oil. But if the man wanted the entire mediterranean, began committing mass killings, etc - you have to draw the line somewhere...Go in, stomp his regiem, kill him if possible - but for God's sake, don't stay there for 3 friggin years.

Ok, I'm done ranting now
technically the UN and NATO dont want to make a mistake the Allies made with Hitler...he conqured Poland, then Chec-slovakia then Austria and so on...they let him have them...just like that...they thought he would bring Germany out of the economic crisis...he did and he ruled Europe as well...major mistakes done in the past reflact on the future thats a fact but they give the big-wigs like Bush a chance to load his pockets too...

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass!" - G. Washington

.:My Photobucket Gallery:.
Suhiro is offline   Reply With Quote