Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > The Crypt
Community Mark Forums Read

The Crypt Resting place for locked threads. RIP

Old 08-29-2005, 03:07 AM   #1

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Location: In the Northen Crater helping Sephiroths real body!
Send a message via AIM to Lionheart250
Limit after limit battle quest

My Question: Hey guys, I'm going to make a start of a FF Story form FF7 - FF10 characters or any FF Characters you know or I know, so its all about a story with the FF Walkthrough is mostly about Cloud as the main character. So anyways you guys post the story and get into battles, and there is over 500 bosses that are hard, and the first boss has 9999,999,999,999 HP, and so you guys continue the story, and by the way you always have to put in which file and this file is in slot 1, file 1, so thats it, me and you are going to make a story!!!

Beginning
(Shockwave of Cloud and Squall battling....*Flash*)
(Cloud slashes his sword while Squall has his gunblade right next to CLoud's head)
*A shockwave of Cloud using something like Omnislash and he jumps into the air with a big slash!!!!* * They have a FMV with the MIDIs or music and they start fighting, or should I say death to death training*
Cloud says CRAPP!!!!!!!! BULLCRAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! in a studurn way!
Squall says LIONHEART!!!!!! *Squall does Lionheart on Cloud an dCLoud flies threw the air* *Then Cloud gets back standing and he jumps like realy HIGHHHH and does the start of OMNISLASH were he has the wind blowing threw his sword and and a beam blast combining to his sword*
Right then Cloud says OMNISLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cloud slashes Squall like crazy and this is what happened!!!
HITHITHITHTITHTITHITHHTITHITITHTITHTITHTITHTHITHTT HITHTHITHITHTHITHIHTIITHHTIHTHTITH
And the hits consumed into to slices and slashs and finally Cloud jumps in the air, and HITS broken Squall threw the air with dusty smoke blowing threw and then Cloud falls onto the ground fainted.
(Beginnig Movie Ended)
Doctor comes and says are you all right guys, then Siefer comes and says CRAP, Squall went threw the building!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 1 ended
Old 08-29-2005, 10:21 PM   #2
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Limit after limit battle quest

wow. all youre stories are entertaining, if not that i have a hard time understanding them...well , let me try one.
*ahem*
squall exits the building. cloud is still there. just then a portal from another dimension opens. squall and cloud stare at it in amazement. then, a tiny figure walks out of it, as it closes. "what is that?" asks squall. "i dont know, but i hope its strong enough to fill my limit bar." remarks cloud. after the flashing from the portal goes away, squall and cloud can look at the tiny figure closer.
from what they see, its a ...child. a child in green armor, with a green helmet , a green shield,and a green sword. "who are you? " squall and cloud ask in unison.
"i am a warrior from another dimension"said the kid. i am virtually invincible, and no attack, not even the dreaded flare-wave, can even pierce my adamantie-like armor, for i am...THE FULLY EQUIPPED ONION KID!!!!!"
squall and cloud's brains process this information, and making no sense of it, begin laughing hysterically. "HAHAHAHAHHA!" they laugh . "whats so funny?" asks the FEOK, as we will refer to him from now on. "hey kid, maybe you should go play youre game somewhere else" says cloud, although he didnt know where that interdimensional portal came from...."our kind of training is definitely not a game, little boy" said squall...although children dont usually appear in brilliant flashes of light...
"tch, you think im playing ? im at level 99, my skill is at the max, and i went to all the trouble of collecting this armor! how DARE you insult me with your insolense!" after his speech, the FEOK darted towards cloud , and attacked like 30 times in a row, dealing 9,999 damage. cloud fell over,and squall exclaimed,
"HOLY (explicit deleted)!!!!!!!" the FEOK smirked smugly.
after squall composed himself, he used lionheart.missmissmissmissmissmisssmissmissmissmis ssmiss! it missed every time!
"how?!!" squall exclaimed. " i told ya, im the fully equipped onion kid!" said FEOK
"impossible! i leveled to 100! i have 100 of the strongest magics on all my stats!"
"yeah, well that just means i level up with you , you oglop." the FEOK slashed squall. luckily, squall had a few thousandths of a hit point left to use the revive ability on cloud. "ugh" squall said as he died...i mean wounded! wounded! cloud got up . "what in the lifestream was that?" cloud asked. "look , im a little tired of the inside jokes" said FEOK . "your universes are too complicated, im goin home."FEOK said.
the portal opened up again, and FEOK went through it. cloud dizzily used a phoenix down on squall,and thought,"now why didnt i use this on aerith? oh yeah, WOUNDED." squall got up, and said , " man, i had the weirdest dream..something about oglops, and onions...it was scary." cloud said,"man, i omnislashed ya that badly, huh? " they both laughed, and walked back to the garden.

meanwhile, in the FEOK 's dimension...the FEOK saw 3 others just like him. "whats up?" a FEOK asked. "technically nothing, because were all floating in a vacuum in space. but, i did conquer another dimension. they talked about alot of stupid things, like lion's hearts and junctions or something...dumb. well, i gotta go buy some more hi potions from dorga's store...bye!" "bye! " replied the other 3 FEOKs.

fin.
well, what did you think? did i follow the guidelines? that was kinda fun..
i think we all learned the lesson here, DONT MESS WITH THE FULLY EQUIPPED ONION KID!!!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 02:24 PM   #3

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Great now let me try

When Cloud and Squall returned, Tifa, VIncent, Quistis, and Red XIII where standing waiting for the two brave men there. Squall says,"WHat are you guys staring at?"
Cloud says,"HOLY CRAP, ...jeez..., ...whisper...they dont speach like every normal day like...whisper...!" Tifa shocked,"Holy crod, i'm blasting out of here!!!!"
Cloud says,"WHAT IN THE WORLD OF LIFESTREAM WAS THAT!!!!"
Unknown Dragon says,"ROAR! I am the Dragon of Devils, why do you dimensionly hurt me!!!?!?!?!?!?" Cloud says,"What are you talking about, so you want a fight!?!?!?!"
Dragon of the Devils says,"You dimensionly hurt me, you guys went to a diffrent dream dimension!!!!!" Cloud says,"WHAT! so you mean that FEOK was real, !$@%$%@!*%^#$!^!$#!!!"
Dragon of Devils says,"ULTIMECIA, THEY DIMENSIONLY HURT ME IN COMBAT! I MUST KILL THIS SPIKEY-BUTT EX-SOILDER TO THE GROUND!!!!!"
Boss: Dragon of the Devils
HP:8,888,900
MP:999999
Cloud says," Limit by limit I must destroy you!
Cloud's Turn
4xCut D.Blow Manip.
W-Magic Morph - ALL Mime
W-Summon(picked)Throw -><-Coin Sense
Summon Menu
Shiva
Ifrit
Choco/Mog
Odin
Ramuh
Phionex
Hades
Levithan
Bahamut
Neo Bahamut
Bahamut ZERO
Titan
Knights of the Round(Picked Twice)

E.Skill Slash-All
W-Item

CLoud: Knights of the Round, and Knights of the Round
Damage:259974

Dragon of the Devils:Mind Rush
Damage:3425
Cloud learned Mind Rush E.Skill

Cloud's Turn
LIMIT!->Omnislash(flash, picked) D.Blow Manip.
W-Magic Morph-ALL Mime
W-Summon Throw-><-Coin Sense
E.SKill Slash-All
W-Item
CLoud: Limit: Omnislash
Damage:379962

Dragon of the Devils says,"Bring it on, bring in your little tiny little friends, while your other friend(Tifa) lays inside me and about to be dead!!!!"
Dragon of the Devils:Freaky Frenzy
Miss on CLoud and 9985
Cloud learned Freaky Frenzy E.Skill

Squall's Turn
Darkside > Renzukzen(picked)
Magic
GF
Draw
Squall:Renzukzen, Lionheart
Damage:369963

Cloud's Turn(skip)

Dragon of the Devils:Cure Lure
Damage:Miss on Squall
Effect:Cured Cloud by 1203

Cloud(AUTO):Lucky Seven
Damage:639936

Cloud:Lucky Seven

*Cloud keeps on doing lucky seven until one more hit is needed)

Cloud's Turn
Attack
Cloud says,"Where is everything, not even 4xCut, not even Item!!!!, well here it goes!"

Cloud:Attack
Damage:99999999

Dragon of the Devil says,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Cloud says,"Well that worked!"
(Victory Fanfare)
Win Item: Orighancics, Shear Trigger, Limited Moon, Preuimim Heart(Tifa's FInal Weapon), 65x Elixirs, and 99x Megalixirs!
Win Gil:99,999,999
Cloud:AP:99,999,999, Level UP! LV87-89 EXP:99999
Squall:AP:9,999,999, Levl UP! LV56-57 EXP:9999

Cloud says,"Tifa.....?"
Chapter 2 FInished
Next Chapter
Chapter 3 will be.....The Doom Cave of Rock
Old 08-30-2005, 02:26 PM   #4

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Great now let me try

When Cloud and Squall returned, Tifa, VIncent, Quistis, and Red XIII where standing waiting for the two brave men there. Squall says,"WHat are you guys staring at?"
Cloud says,"HOLY CRAP, ...jeez..., ...whisper...they dont speach like every normal day like...whisper...!" Tifa shocked,"Holy crod, i'm blasting out of here!!!!"
Cloud says,"WHAT IN THE WORLD OF LIFESTREAM WAS THAT!!!!"
Unknown Dragon says,"ROAR! I am the Dragon of Devils, why do you dimensionly hurt me!!!?!?!?!?!?" Cloud says,"What are you talking about, so you want a fight!?!?!?!"
Dragon of the Devils says,"You dimensionly hurt me, you guys went to a diffrent dream dimension!!!!!" Cloud says,"WHAT! so you mean that FEOK was real, !$@%$%@!*%^#$!^!$#!!!"
Dragon of Devils says,"ULTIMECIA, THEY DIMENSIONLY HURT ME IN COMBAT! I MUST KILL THIS SPIKEY-BUTT EX-SOILDER TO THE GROUND!!!!!"
Battle: Dragon of the Devils
HP:8,888,900
MP:999999
Cloud says," Limit by limit I must destroy you!
Cloud's Turn
4xCut D.Blow Manip.
W-Magic Morph - ALL Mime
W-Summon(picked)Throw -><-Coin Sense
Summon Menu
Shiva
Ifrit
Choco/Mog
Odin
Ramuh
Phionex
Hades
Levithan
Bahamut
Neo Bahamut
Bahamut ZERO
Titan
Knights of the Round(Picked Twice)

E.Skill Slash-All
W-Item

CLoud: Knights of the Round, and Knights of the Round
Damage:259974

Dragon of the Devils:Mind Rush
Damage:3425
Cloud learned Mind Rush E.Skill

Cloud's Turn
LIMIT!->Omnislash(flash, picked) D.Blow Manip.
W-Magic Morph-ALL Mime
W-Summon Throw-><-Coin Sense
E.SKill Slash-All
W-Item
CLoud: Limit: Omnislash

Dragon of the Devils says,"Bring it on, bring in your little tiny little friends, while your other friend(Tifa) lays inside me and about to be dead!!!!"
Dragon of the Devils:Freaky Frenzy
Miss on CLoud and 9985
Cloud learned Freaky Frenzy E.Skill

Squall's Turn
Darkside > Renzukzen(picked)
Magic
GF
Draw
Squall:Renzukzen, Lionheart
Damage:369963

Cloud's Turn(skip)

Dragon of the Devils:Cure Lure
Damage:Miss on Squall
Effect:Cured Cloud by 1203

Cloud(AUTO):Lucky Seven

*Cloud keeps on doing lucky seven until one more hit is needed)

Cloud's Turn
Attack
Cloud says,"Where is everything, not even 4xCut, not even Item!!!!, well here it goes!"

Cloud:Attack
Damage:99999999

Dragon of the Devil says,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Cloud says,"Well that worked!"
(Victory Fanfare)
Win Item: Orighancics, Shear Trigger, Limited Moon, Preuimim Heart(Tifa's FInal Weapon), 65x Elixirs, and 99x Megalixirs!
Cloud:AP:99,999,999, Level UP! LV87-89 EXP:99999
Squall:AP:9,999,999, Levl UP! LV56-57 EXP:9999

Cloud says,"Tifa.....?"
Chapter 2 FInished
Next Chapter
Chapter 3 will be.....The Doom Cave of Rock

Fin...
Do you think it is good, now you try it

Last edited by Lionheart250; 08-30-2005 at 06:54 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:28 PM   #5

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Well I'll just do it again!!!

Chapter 3,The Doom Cave of Rock
Cloud says,"Tifa.....?" Cloud sighed. Squall says,"Hey, here comes everyone else!!!"
Cid says,"What the heck happened here??!?!?!?!??!?" THe Weak Dragon of the Devils says,"She is injured or dead, but from there I must join your journey!"
Cactuar comes and says,"Oh,a flashback ,I mean AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
(*Everyone flows into cave of blood and rock*)
Cloud says,"OUCH!*sob*" *Cloud gets hit on to the ground and holds on to a rock with one leg down and the other just laying on his knee* Tonberry says,"Ok, where are we?"
Cactuar replies,"Maybe were being cursed, and were just being doomed by the antteane of the TV and going threw the world of girly doom!!!!!!!!!!" Cloud,"OH CRAP,@&#^*!&%^&@#%^&!%&!^!, Cactuar, what are you telling me, an dwhat am I going to do next, punch your head of, or cut it of with sword with LIONHEART!!!!"
Cactuar says,"NONONONO! I think you ment Omnisla...*BAAM!!!!!!*"
Cloud says,"Now stop with your nonsense, your giving me the girly creeps!!!"
Squall says,"Whatever, lets just go, Come'on!" *Cloud gets hit from Nowhere in the WORLD!*
A creepy voice says,"CRAP WITH YOUR HER HEAD OF MINIONS!!!"
Cloud says,"You mean TIfa, no way!!!!"
Boss:Blood Keeper and his Minions
HP:9999,999,999,999 and HP:999,999
MP:99999 and 999999
Cloud:Limit:Omnislash

Cloud:Mime

(*Cloud's enemies are slow against super powers and super attacks so it'll give CLoud the chance of killing the minions which are distroyed, and Cloud keeps on doing Mime for Omnislash so it matters*)

Blood Keeper says,"Now it is time to unleash my powers!!!"
Blood Keeper:Bloody Rage(4 super power blood needles)
Damage:6500

Cloud:Regen
Effect:Keeps on restoring HP until certian time

Cloud:Limit:Omnislash

Blood Keeper says,"Minions, LIVE, NEVER DIE!!!"
Blood Keeper:Minion Healer
Effect:Keeps sidekicks restoring auto

*Aparently Cloud doesnt know whast will hit him when Blood Keeper gets weak, and again CLoud uses his fearful Omnislash until Blood Keeper had 8999,999,999,999 HP lost*

CLoud says,"I'd mimic now!!!!

Cloud:Mimic
Damage:9999,999,999,999

Blood Keeper says,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! "
(Victory Fanfare)
Win Item: 100x Elixirs and Megalixers
Cloud:AP:99,999,999, Level UP! LV89-92 EXP:99999

Dragon of the Devil says,"Cloud my real name is Quadzrutel...and I know what place this is, its called The Doom Cave of Rock!!!"
Tifa says,cloud(in a weak voice)"
CLoud says,"UHHHH!,Tifa!!!"

End of Chapter 3/56 and 2 Bonus Chapters
Next, Chapter 4, The Cave Ends in Circles
Old 08-30-2005, 08:50 PM   #6

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Lionheart250, you are the first person I have ever had to warn twice in the one day. Three strikes and you're banned so I suggest you read the rules and start following them as I stated in the last post in this thread. Please consider this is your Second Official Warning.

Oh and thread closed.

Last edited by Arkacia; 08-30-2005 at 09:07 PM.