Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > FFNET's Clubhouse > Feedback and Suggestions
Community Mark Forums Read

Feedback and Suggestions Have Questions, comments, suggestions, or Need Help? Post them here, we value your opinion.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:09 PM   #1

Kiera
Princess of Capoeira

A Suggestion

I am wondering if the RPg has been updated if not, It would be good to update it, and from what it seems not many people go on this site or play the RPG some times even post for that matter. I am wondering if it would be good to send emails to people about this site and try to advertise it around the web, like as a pop up or as something else to get more people into it.

"The Body is Limited to the Mind, but the Mind isn't Limited to the Body."
Kiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:07 AM   #2

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Re: A Suggestion

There was talk recently about updating the RPG, and the forum for that matter, but I think the boss has decided not to do it, or at least wait until the current battle tournaments are over.

The advertising can be a bit touchy. We are fighting advertising by spam bots on the forum now, and members aren't allowed to advertise other forums here, except by small sig links. Wouldn't look good for us to say no to it here, but go ahead and do it on other sites. I'd hate this site to go spammer, especially by popups, the most hated form of advertising on the web .

If members are registered on other sites, and are allowed to do it under their rules, then putting a link to this site in their sigs would help. I have one on Shaggy's arcade games forum to this site, and a link to that site in my sig here. We can't force new members to post however. All we can do is keep the forum active, and hope that once they join, they'll want to be an active part of the community .
Old 12-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #3

Kiera
Princess of Capoeira

Re: A Suggestion

Yes you are right, I am going to register for game forums and anime forums for that matter to try and get more people on this forum so it will be more actvie and lively ^^b.

"The Body is Limited to the Mind, but the Mind isn't Limited to the Body."
Kiera is offline   Reply With Quote