Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Non-Gaming Related > Hardware Heaven
Community Mark Forums Read

Hardware Heaven Computer hardware discussion, talk about everything from performance, problems, and ask for help. NO game talk.

Old 12-14-2006, 08:09 PM   #31

Spec Highwind
The Portuguese Dragoon

Send a message via MSN to Spec Highwind Send a message via Yahoo to Spec Highwind
Re: If you were to create a game.

Hum... if I were to create a First-Person Shooter, it would have a weapon-costumizing, like in FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, but you could colorize your weapon, and stylize it... And of course, there would be lots of usefull add-ons and upgrades.

"My hopes live on in those who remain"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
omg.
that quote is totally going in my sig.
Spec Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:10 PM   #32

Staircase
Shinra Owner

Send a message via AIM to Staircase

You'll like the Ps3/360 game, Army of Two then. It has the beast weapon customization out of any other game.

Gamespot review for Army of Two
"We got a quick look at the kinds of weapons you can buy which include all manner of pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles. What's crazy is the level of customization you can apply to the guns. Swap out and swap in different stocks, red-dot sights, scopes, tactical flashlights, underslung grenade launchers, silencers, grip handles, extralarge mags, new barrels--anything you can imagine seems to be available for you to use in this game. You can even chrome your gun with gold trim if you like. Hey, you're a mercenary, right? Do what you like! A handy firing range feature lets you immediately test out your new toy."
Old 12-25-2006, 11:35 PM   #33

Kat
k i t t y .

Send a message via AIM to Kat Send a message via MSN to Kat

whoa @.@

in my game i would have things no other FF games have like Mega-remedys or Mega-Lunar curtain things that would become most handy in battle

The perfect Example of: Imperfection
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:41 PM   #34

Spec Highwind
The Portuguese Dragoon

Send a message via MSN to Spec Highwind Send a message via Yahoo to Spec Highwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
whoa @.@

in my game i would have things no other FF games have like Mega-remedys or Mega-Lunar curtain things that would become most handy in battle
FFXIV by Square-Kat

"My hopes live on in those who remain"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
omg.
that quote is totally going in my sig.
Spec Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 02:46 PM   #35

John Smith
~Wizard~

Send a message via MSN to John Smith Send a message via Yahoo to John Smith Send a message via Skype™ to John Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec
Square-Kat
I'm not even gonna comment on that one Spec XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Click here to read Dragon Ball Multiverse! Includes several languages! =D
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #36

Catalyst
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via AIM to Catalyst Send a message via MSN to Catalyst

Well currently, Broken Image Games (Company in development, as well as being trademarked), is developing an RPG with RPG Maker XP. We do not have a title for it, so right now we are calling it "Project 1". Currently I am not involved with the development aspect, but we are hoping for the game to be a 40+ hour game. We are finished chapter one, and all we need is the events done for it, then we continue.

I am just doing the website and the technical stuff outside of the development area because there are a lot of issues that are happening that no one else really knows what to do other than saying "Go ahead" or "I give up" etc. I'm also doing all the financial aspects as well too.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:37 PM   #37

jedi geoff
And then there was one...

Location: On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool overworld music

I'd make a game where you are in school and fall asleep during a boring class and wake up to find the school (and town) has been tooken over by zombies!!!
you gotta find your friends, girlfriend/boyfriend and get out of the school....maybe even the town...
Old 02-24-2007, 12:26 AM   #38
Slider
Master Summoner

kinda like resident evil?
Nah! I have an RPG XP maker program (its awesome) an I mess around with it and makin a remake of FF8 battle system (it's really easy with junctions switched with equipment instead) but nothin bout storylines coz i didn figure out how to work it yet!
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:41 AM   #39

ultimecia
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via MSN to ultimecia

well wooh! this is going to be long! well i would design a game to definetly be rpg it would be any number of players you would design your own characters on what they look like and what class they are and what type of weapons they specalise in i would design the world to be made up of two worlds one which kick ass monsters are and one where a little less brutal monsters live you would earn money by doing jobs or quests and you would by your weapons armour and accsessories from a stall you would learn magic and techniques form mastering it from a monster i think it would be online it would be life like graphics you would need a membership which wouldnt cost anything there would be towns villages and great cities to creepy forests and stormy plains it would be in the battle system style of final fantasy 12 and they would also use a licence grid as i think thats a great idea from square enix you would level quite fast and would be able to get to level 99 then i would proberly bring out an expansion pack letting you level up to 120 i think this game has a contrast between final fantasy and world of warcraft this would obviously make the ultimate online rpg game ever!! and if its a big hit i would charge a monthly fee of maybe about 5 pounds /dollars/euros and any other rpg obsessed country in the world!! lol well ive gone on a bit so i better shut up!!! lol
Old 04-02-2007, 06:15 AM   #40
Slider
Master Summoner

Also, i would make the world VERY medieval with plenty of castle designs like those of Blade of Darkness! (best designs graphic i've ever seen!)

other wise i would make a football rpg game like those very old ones i liked!
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:23 AM   #41

jedi geoff
And then there was one...

Location: On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool overworld music

i wanna see a good sims game thats....how would you say it???? is BIG.... well id have it you can walk around or drive the cars yourself and you can walk from your house to next door or ride your bike or drive your car into the city. No invisible walls. There would be heaps of clothes or even a clothes maker......make your own...um actions to say to people (kick in the nuts hahaha) and something like on computers how you type something in and it attempts to say it in words..you know so you can hear your own name being said by sims...also make the sims talk normal!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 12:52 AM   #42
froggboy604
Moogle Farmer

I name my game ( Crasher ) It will be similar to Burrnout and it will involve racing cars and crashing into your opponents to win while avoid being crushed by your opponents and there will be weapons on the cars, so players can win by blowing other players cars up.

Last edited by froggboy604; 05-30-2008 at 12:57 AM.
froggboy604 is offline   Reply With Quote