Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Serious Discussion and Debates
Community Mark Forums Read

Serious Discussion and Debates For serious subjects. Curent events, news, religion, politics and science. As this is a debate forum posts in here MUST HAVE at least 20 words and be relevent to the discussion.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:46 AM   #31

Yoko Kurama
With a shattered heart...

Re: How to feel your own energy

To John Smith: You normally can't read your own color. To read them you kind of have to feel them. Just close your eyes and if you focus enough you'll be able to "see" the auras of the people around you. Just remember, if you see someone with a black aura, be careful. The people with black auras are normally full of malice or they have a trait that makes them "evil" I guess you could say. People with a dark purple aura are full of mystery. All of this is only if I remember correctly, but I know black is bad.
Yoko Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:00 PM   #32

Cloud101
The Dark Guardian

Yeah, that's kind'a obvious!
Old 12-04-2006, 12:02 PM   #33

Yoko Kurama

Shut up, Soma.(joking) Some people might not know that.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:33 PM   #34

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko_kurama
To John Smith: You normally can't read your own color. To read them you kind of have to feel them. Just close your eyes and if you focus enough you'll be able to "see" the auras of the people around you. Just remember, if you see someone with a black aura, be careful. The people with black auras are normally full of malice or they have a trait that makes them "evil" I guess you could say. People with a dark purple aura are full of mystery. All of this is only if I remember correctly, but I know black is bad.
I vaguely remember certain photographs that you can let be taken, photographs which register these colours which stand for your aura.

Do you know more about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:55 PM   #35

Cloud101
The Dark Guardian

I've never heard of that, I know how to tap into my concienceness and see anouther's aura, but that's all
Old 12-05-2006, 01:15 AM   #36

Kiera
Princess of Capoeira

Well I think there are ways to tap into them more, like what you said with the auras, I have taken Tai Chi before, you try to concentrate on Chi, and there are also Ki and Chakra, no I do not watch those animes so don't even think about that lol. Anyways, Most of the energy tapped from your body is all dealt with the mind, if you think you can do it, its possible, that is how most people jump so high and such, through conditioning and also focus of energy flow through the body.
Kiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #37

Yoko Kurama

To Avathar: Yeah, I know quite a bit more about auras, I'll PM you about them, if you don't mind that is.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:21 PM   #38

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar

Sure, go ahead. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:38 PM   #39

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

About 10 years ago, I watched a TV show where a sceptics society were testing people who said they possesed different sorts of psychic powers. One of them swore he/she (can't remember which) could see auras, clear as day, that surround every person. Now the society had 1 million dollars American sitting in a glass safe, and promised it to the first of these people who could pass the test.

The aura person was tested in this manner. There were 10 or so booths lined up in a row, with the doors positioned so that the person inside was hidden, but any aura could still be seen above and to the sides of the doors. A few volunteers were placed in random booths, so, I think, 4 booths had people in them, and the rest didn't. The aura seer was then brought onto the stage, and asked to name the booth numbers that had people inside. If he/she really could see auras, it would be easy. Well, guess what, that person picked one booth right. I think that sums up how well they were able to 'see' auras. For the record, none of the psychics passed the tests in the program, in fact none got close, and that million dollars is still on offer by the sceptic society, years later, to any psychic who can prove his or her powers. So far none have.

I think my feelings about auras are summed up perfectly above. There ain't no such thing .
Old 12-05-2006, 09:35 PM   #40
Luis
ˇˇ Fresón rebelde ˇˇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiera
Well I think there are ways to tap into them more, like what you said with the auras, I have taken Tai Chi before, you try to concentrate on Chi, and there are also Ki and Chakra, no I do not watch those animes so don't even think about that lol. Anyways, Most of the energy tapped from your body is all dealt with the mind, if you think you can do it, its possible, that is how most people jump so high and such, through conditioning and also focus of energy flow through the body.
Absolutely right. But I was told about Ying energy and Yang energy, but I can't remember what they mean! lol
Old 12-05-2006, 11:06 PM   #41

Kiera
Princess of Capoeira

For one its Yin xD not Ying. It is the balance between your soul and body, the spirit and physical. Its hard to explain you have to take martial arts or look up about it to know yourself. I have spent nearly 2/3 my life on martial arts, but yes I do work xD and have finished college lol. Anyways, I just want to say that energy is the mind, its generated only through the mind and through the mind it goes into the body and exerted into the force you want it physically. There are people who can jump higher than normal not because they only condition , its also because they have focus, in return was the energy they exerted.

"The Body is Limited to the Mind, but the Mind isn't Limited to the Body."
Old 12-05-2006, 11:35 PM   #42

theDOCTOR
Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan

Send a message via AIM to theDOCTOR

im gonna try this in the middle of class.

see what happens...i'll let you guys know.
(should be funny, too. ppl are gonna look at me even weider.)
Doctor Faust retreated from battle. What a coward. WaterLooChamp is awarded 200 gil. Doctor Faust lost 1 Clan Point for Spirit Warriors clan. But because Spirit Warriors has 0 Clan Points, no clan points could be taken away.
Sorry mate
theDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:34 PM   #43

Kiera
Princess of Capoeira

Well, hope you do not look weird XD. But you are who you are , I hope they don't judge you just because of that. I feel the best place to concentrate is where you feel most comfortable whether it be your bedroom or in your back yard.

Old 12-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #44

Spec Highwind
The Portuguese Dragoon

Send a message via MSN to Spec Highwind Send a message via Yahoo to Spec Highwind

I tried that... then I tried in the bath... and I think water negates that effect. (relative to the first post)

"My hopes live on in those who remain"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
omg.
that quote is totally going in my sig.
Spec Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:26 PM   #45

Kiera
Princess of Capoeira

I don't think water negates anything, its just you have to know your anatomy to know how to concentrate and know your mind. You can't just sit and close your eyes to expect results. You know you have gotten Chi the basics of Tai Chi, look at your hands and if you see red or white dots on your hands everywhere, then you just generated a small amount of chi. The dots depends on your skin color. Now to really feel it, I know most of you wont beleive me but, let someone put their hands in between your 2 hands and concentrate, and them slowly and not far, move it up and down, as if it were levitating. They should feel some sort of pressure touching their hand. You don't need a partner if, you hold your hands and do it yourself, you should feel a transfer of energy through hand to hand. Also, the dots look like marble on meat. There should be a vast amount.