Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Off-Topic
Community Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic All things related to anything that doesn’t have to do with Final Fantasy should be posted here. (Keep it clean or be banned.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2007, 01:20 PM   #1

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Public Event(s)

Now, as you know, FFNet is getting a big revamp around the time of November 30th. But what exactly are we supposed to do in the meantime? Just wait around, and go out socially to wait for it? (I would, but hey, I'm not everyone.;])

So, I propose we have a big social event. Kind of like Avathars Wrestling idea. Y'know, minus all the hard work. I don't have Photoshop anymore, so I couldn't participate in the imagery. But I'm sure someone here would. This isn't nearly official yet, just so you know. I'm just posting this to conjure up some ideas on WHAT the event should be like. Prizes and all.

I'll get my fellow moderators..(I'm looking at YOU Luis & John. :]) to help me once we find out a project to do. We could all invite people from other places on the interwebs before the event, so they can participate too. As well as a fun time, this could really boost our activity if it goes successfully. Or maybe we can just scratch the event completely and go on with our normal lives until the update.

It's all up to you guys. I would've put this in a poll, but I need some general comments before I make a poll. If it's even necessary. I have feeling you guys will support the idea..but being spontaneous wouldn't really help us much right now when we're recovering. ^___^ We need planned out ideas. And this is one. So, what do you all think?