Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Other Video Games
Community Mark Forums Read

Other Video Games Here you can find info on games that are not FF related. Post the games you want to talk about in here!

Old 07-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #1

Griever
He is legend

Send a message via MSN to Griever
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Has anyone ever played this?

I've played it for a long time and i still haven't beaten it, it's so easy to get sidetracked from the main story cause there is so many extra things you can do.

I have the computer version by the way, not the Xbox console version. Although i hear they are pretty much the same. I also have the expansion packs for it as well.

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever played this one, and if so, what are your thoughts on it?
Old 09-28-2006, 11:30 AM   #2

Yoko Kurama
With a shattered heart...

Re: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

I have played it. Aside from Kingdom Hearts it is the best game ever. What kind of character do you have? I have Ayame, a custom class Wood Elf ninja. I have beat the Mournhold, Solsthiem, and Morrowind stories. Excuse my spelling. I have it on Xbox. I know the locations of many rare items and have many of them. You could say I'm a treasure hunter. I'm in class now and the bell's going to ring, so I'll post more here tomorrow.
Yoko Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:34 AM   #3

Yoko Kurama
With a shattered heart...

Ok, I am back in class. I know what you mean by you can get side tracked. If you have gotten to it, for example, the dwemer cube you had to find. It took me forever because I looked all through the place, but all I had to do was levitate up. That got agrivating, so I went off and trained forever. I got to level 50 before I ever started the campaign again. Beating it was easy since I was quite a few levels higher than it suggests that you be to beat it. Anyway, please reply A.S.A.P., because I really want to know where you stand in the game.
Yoko Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:01 PM   #4

Gackt Camui
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to Gackt Camui Send a message via Yahoo to Gackt Camui

That game is amazing. I have beaten the game though. It is easy to get side track but I didn't allow that to happen and the main quest is not as long as eveybody says it is. lol. But I do have a file where I just mess around you know? Level 36 I have 6 different house(I kill the owners and stash my goods there) Of all different kinds of magical weapons. I went to Red Mountain just to see what Dagoth Ur was like right, he has nothing on me. I can't kill him because I don't have the equipment but he can't kill me either no matter what he does to me. The file is kinda boring now though only because I have killed so many people. I have the map like completely filled up. I wish I could show you guys lol
Old 10-28-2009, 06:32 AM   #5

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Lol I love this game. I need to play Oblivion though and compare it. I got side-tracked for months, downloading quests after i bet Mournhold and Solstheim. Then finally i was talking to a random NPC and it updated in my journal about the main quest so then i started playing the main quest again from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote