Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Dissidia Final Fantasy
Community Mark Forums Read

Dissidia Final Fantasy Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:29 AM   #16

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: What do u think

i get confused btween garland, exdeath and the other 1 (my memory is terrible atm)
Old 10-30-2009, 06:59 AM   #17
cubifot
T-Rexuar Snack

bookmarked and b back l8er, bro, :-)
cubifot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #18

rissole25
Highwind Captain

I love Garlands extendable sword. It looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 AM   #19

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku

Garland, Exdeath and Golbez are the game's slowest characters, and they all wear heavy armor, so I understand your confusion.

And Garland's sword confuses me, honestly. It's malleable and when he attacks, it changes shape. x_+

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:49 PM   #20

rissole25
Highwind Captain

It looks like a drill :P lol.

Who are the fastest?

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 05:59 AM   #21

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Tidus is when he's in EX Mode. Auto-Hastega, ftw! Zidane comes in second.

Quote:
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #22

Heartless Angel
Vivi's Minder

I love this game, got about 300 hours in it, and mastered just about everything... Sephiroth's the best to use IMO because he has attacks from all ranges and hes fast as hell. Also, he's Sephiroth... so you can't go wrong.
Heartless Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:51 AM   #23

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Sephy's awesome but he's so overrated.

Quote:

Last edited by rissole25; 11-12-2009 at 05:02 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #24

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Actually, it's been proven that Exdeath is the best character to use, All Guard can block everything, but it takes timing.

I just...can't use Sephy, I've tried to make him my main, but his HP attacks are a little difficult to hit with, better than Jecht, but he's just not my kind of character. You'll be happy to know that he's mid tier, though.

And I'm slightly behind you in your Time Log. lol I've logged 250 hours as of yesterday, my Tidus and Gabranth have mastered everything, I've gotten a couple of Exclusive weapons like World Champion and Chaos Blade, and Megalixirs are getting ever the easier to obtain.

I'm gonna give some advice to new players, DO NOT SELL YOUR CHARACTER'S STARTING WEAPONS!!! They are crucial to getting the character's individual best weapons.

Quote:

Last edited by TherathxRikku; 11-12-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #25

Heartless Angel
Vivi's Minder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherathxRikku View Post
Actually, it's been proven that Exdeath is the best character to use, All Guard can block everything, but it takes timing.

I just...can't use Sephy, I've tried to make him my main, but his HP attacks are a little difficult to hit with, better than Jecht, but he's just not my kind of character. You'll be happy to know that he's mid tier, though.

And I'm slightly behind you in your Time Log. lol I've logged 250 hours as of yesterday, my Tidus and Gabranth have mastered everything, I've gotten a couple of Exclusive weapons like World Champion and Chaos Blade, and Megalixirs are getting ever the easier to obtain.

I'm gonna give some advice to new players, DO NOT SELL YOUR CHARACTER'S STARTING WEAPONS!!! They are crucial to getting the character's individual best weapons.
Yeah, Exdeath is great on the block/attack thing, he's just too slow for me though, even with Omni Air Dash and the speed boost++ he's dreadfully slow. I guess I just use Sephy because of personal perference, plus I can use Heartless Angel with I never thought I'd be able to. lol

I, not to brag, have all of the Exclusive weapons, even both of Cecil's. They were hard to collect, I'll tell you that, but fighting people over and over again with them helped a lot as I got most of the battlegen stuff from component drops...

Has anyone cleared Inward Chaos yet? I've done it, but it took me a long time to learn how to beat Chaos at 110 level...
Old 11-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #26

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

soooooz, althought i haven't gotten my hands onto it yet, what r its best advantages in the fights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #27

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

I can't answer that, Leon, as there are Many...

And I have two Exclusive Weapons, I just started trying to get them. I have all the Genji Gear, even the Blade, and that was actually easier to get than I thought.

Honestly, I use Tidus because of personal preference as well. Gabranth I use just cause no one else gives him enough credit. >_>

Quote:

Old 11-14-2009, 12:53 AM   #28

Heartless Angel
Vivi's Minder

Quote:
I can't answer that, Leon, as there are Many...

And I have two Exclusive Weapons, I just started trying to get them. I have all the Genji Gear, even the Blade, and that was actually easier to get than I thought.

Honestly, I use Tidus because of personal preference as well. Gabranth I use just cause no one else gives him enough credit. >_>
Yeah, getting all the Heike Stuff from the story modes and trading them in, thats how I got the Genji set, but a lot of characters drop them, specifically Garland, with whom I got 2 pieces with one fight.

Tidus is fun to use, he takes a little to get used to though, I'm used to unlimited range with Sephy, though, lol

And Gabranth is amazing, instant EX mode and his power is unmatched. And if you add all the accesories to increase his power (Champion Belt, Hyper Ring, etc) with good boosters you have an unstoppable judge at your command... plus his EX burst looks awesome.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:28 AM   #29

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Having a good EX Build will make people hate you. lol Literally, you can make your EX Gauge last forever.

I got my Genji gear the lazy way, I fought the Gilgy (Gilgamesh) Ghost data over and over, turns out I'm a master against Bartz. lol

Quote:

Old 11-16-2009, 02:17 AM   #30

Heartless Angel
Vivi's Minder

Quote:
Having a good EX Build will make people hate you. lol Literally, you can make your EX Gauge last forever.

I got my Genji gear the lazy way, I fought the Gilgy (Gilgamesh) Ghost data over and over, turns out I'm a master against Bartz. lol
lol, Bartz actually gives me trouble, one person I've never lost against though is Cloud of Darkness, IDK why, but I always beat her easily, even at LVL 150.