Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Advance
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Advance Final Fantasy goes Tactical based! Its been reborn Several times, a classic, and a favorite of many!

Old 10-11-2005, 04:53 AM   #1
ThundergodCid
T-Rexuar Snack

Deep Dungeon

I just bought another copy of the game. I had to start over. Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. I'm in the Deep Dungeon, I couldn't get certain special items the first trip around. So I came back after beating all 10 lvls. Everytime I go to the locations of the items its always a trap. Well some of them were Phoenix Downs. Im guessing Im SOoL in getting these items???
ThundergodCid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 10:37 PM   #2

Max the Man
Master Thief

Send a message via MSN to Max the Man
Re: Deep Dungeon

Wait... how do you get to the deep dungeon again? All that I know is that you can get all sorts of rare items there, the byblos is there, and that you fight Elidibs and get another Lucavi stone there.

Click on JunJun's face for a rad song~
Max the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:20 PM   #3
gcarev10
Master Thief

southeast is a town you ilaten a story and where is and of it in the world map you see a spot in teh est of town you go there and you are in the deep dangeon.
gcarev10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:23 PM   #4
gcarev10
Master Thief

You talk abauth ragnorok aword for Cloud ,you mast faund exit in the end level.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:30 PM   #5
gcarev10
Master Thief

are you faund all materia ,white,blue,balck,green.You mast break spel to freedom women dragon of what is hes name.... allso mast fight with worker 7 to free her.i allso not faund that sword because i not faund exit on end level,and spot is steel orange.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:38 PM   #6

Squall Leonhart
Balamb Headmaster

i haven't even found a way to go down yet

Squall Leonhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #7

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Wow! Buncha noobs posting here.

After your fight at St Murond Temple you can access these series of dungeons by going to Warjilis Trade City's bar and the patrons will openly talk about it. This will unlock it on the world map.

Getting through it is a different story. Don't come ill-prepared or some of the enemies (particulary those in VOYAGE--> END will mop the floor with you. I suggest Orlandu w/his Holy Swordsman job and the best knight sword you can find for him; Agrias, Ramza, Mustadio and Beowulf...leave Cloud out of it as his levels are too low (unless you power-leveled him = 3 but even then I found his Limit skill lacking.)

You can always come back through the dungeon to poach rare enemies, but you'll probably want to get the uber-rare/great items your first playthrough, since you'll be combing the whole place for the exit anyway. = (

You'll need a character with Move-Find Item movement ability.
This character should have a move/jump range of 5 - and hopefully a good speed stat. My choice was a ninja w/the Germinias(sp) boots for a speed stat of 10-11, (depending on armor/helmet you had equipped) and move/jump range of 5.

SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE EVERY BATTLE - SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE EVERY BATTLE - SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE EVERY BATTLE - SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE EVERY BATTLE - SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE EVERY BATTLE - SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE EVERY BATTLE -

You only have one shot to get the items...then they are gone forever.

The trick is to have one character turned into a chicken (Brave < 10) and have Ramza Cheer Up that character (x2) until he comes back to normal. The reason you do this is because the odds of finding the best items = 100% - Brave. So if your character has 11 Brave your odds of getting a phoenix down instead of a good item drops to only 11%. Which would you rather have, the best sword in the game: Chaos Blade, or a soft, supple phoenix down?!? Now you know why I told you to bring Beowulf...his Chicken Temple Knight ability makes this a LOT easier.

The exit appears in one of 5 possible locations each level...so keep searching!

The items always appear in the same location....once you pick one up, it's gone for good. There are at least two GREAT items per level and (I think) two more that are Elixers per level.

Since no one is really posting here - I'll leave the explanation to this. Otherwise, check gamefaqs.com
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #8

Lucavi86
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lucavi86

Also if you want some extra Javelin (the strong one), Chaos Blades, and Chirijridens; if you get your characters into their 90s, level their brave up really high and give them the Catch ability (or Sticky Fingers if you have the new game) theres a rare battle in Araguay Woods with about 7 ninjas. They'll throw the best weapons in the game at you and if you have sticky fingers on you'll catch them and keep them :P I have about 71 Chaos Blade thanks to those wasteful ninjas lol

Which FF Character Are You?
Lucavi86 is offline   Reply With Quote