Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Original Fan Fiction Art
Community Mark Forums Read

Original Fan Fiction Art Forum for member created Final Fantasy Fan-Fiction, drawings and art.. Show off your creativity here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 06:58 AM   #1

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Relaxing the double post rule for stories.

I don't want to disturb and break up the story in the Vincen's Chapter 1 The Assault thread so I'll answer something Andrew Scaves said in the opening post here instead .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Scaves
Okay it's new chapter time and I'll give you all Vincen's Chapter1 The Assault. If you haven't read Nick's Chapter1 It's okay, you didn't miss anything you can always go back, since you all don't like double posting I'm going to wait for Lyde to post the chapter.
(bolding mine)

In these sort of story threads, and only in this forum (Original Fan Fiction Art), the double posting rule will not apply. You can't tell a story properly if you can't double post. I understand and accept that without any complaints .

Go ahead and post your stories and don't worry about getting into any trouble for breaking the double posting rule. As long as the posts are continuing the story and not just comments ect, there will be no problems.

Last edited by Arkacia; 09-12-2005 at 07:09 AM.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM   #2

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

Re: Relaxing the double post rule for stories.

What about the RPG board? If double posting's not allowed, you should take off the character limit.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:54 PM   #3

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

The RPG board is under review at the moment. Its not going to disappear but may stay where it is, be moved, or merged with another forum. Once a decision is made about it, we'll decide on the double posting rule/character limit.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #4

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

Awww...leave the RPG board alone! Don't get rid of it. It's fine the way it is and I think most of the people who use it will agree.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:38 PM   #5

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

We won't get rid of it as in delete the threads or anything like that, merging it is also not my favorite option.

I'd like keep it intact, but make it a sub-forum in Original Fan Fiction Art, and then we would have all the member creative contributions in one place. I have to wait for Shaggy to decide yes or no to that suggestion however .
Old 11-08-2005, 12:01 AM   #6

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

It might be hard- the RPG board already has a sub-board.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:03 AM   #7

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~

why change anyhting, the site is just fine without moving it, if you want a forum to fix unstick FFX from FFXI, those two are in no way related.... makes little sence.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:40 AM   #8

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

The changes have been done, as you can see .

The double post rule is relaxed in this forum and its sub forums. That will leave the way clear for members to post what they create without the problems of getting into trouble for it only in this one area. That was another reason I wanted the RPG forum here.