Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > RPG Stories > Final Fantasy: Persecution
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy: Persecution New Final Fantasy Based RPG Story. Open ended.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #1

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Chapter 2

The end of the tournament went over without a hitch. Clief forfeit due to wounds and Jayden went on to take on the trophy. All went to plan.

“So your our new champion!” A very well dressed man said running over to Jayden.

“I am.” Jayden said raising an eyebrow. “Just who are you?”

“I am the kings messenger. Come to let you know your dinner with the kind will be tomorrow night, you may bring one guest.” The man said quickly and sharply.

“I’m coming with!” Nari smiled widely and batted her eyes.

“Ok. You can come don’t worry, what good is dinner with the kind if you don’t have a date.” Jayden laughed. “We should probably get new clothes for tomorrow.”

Clief walked out of the infirmary. “So we did it right? You guys get to see the king and help Seri save the world.”

A light pat on the shoulder and Cato came to the side of Clief. “You seem to think this doesn’t include you. I hope you know Seri expects those that join these two to fight for saving our world as well.” Cato walked over and stood next to Jayden and Nari. “We are all in this, lets go help them get dressed up for tomorrow.”

The market was busy. Nari walked ahead of the rest of the group and popped in and out of different stores. From time to time buying random things. Finally a tailor was found, Jayden was fitted in a formal suit, and Nari found an elegant red dress.

“Sweet well let’s get back to the hotel for now. I need some rest, that tournament took a lot out of me.” Jayden suggested

“So anyone have a theory of what we should be telling the king?” Said Nari as she looked up at the sky blankly.

“You two don’t know what you’re going to tell the king?” Clief chuckled lightly.

“You should be telling him about the legend of the Legions of Pandemonium. Seri mentioned it, and even if that is not the worst of it, it should still be enough to get him to believe and help us.” Said Cato.

Nari raised an eyebrow to this news. “So we are fighting an army of evil demon’s?”

“Not exactly.”

“So Cato, you’re saying this is related to the continent east of here?” Said Clief.

“Yes the island known as Dannati Island. Two thousand years ago we had a war that spread across our world. Led by Dannati himself, the war went on for one hundred and fifty years.” Cato shook his head. “If that is the threat at hand, we are talking about a couple million lost souls, a few evil generals who would be demons by now and a guy who wanted to kill everyone in the world and rule a world of undead minions.”

“So your saying that Kragen was possessed by one of these lost souls?” Said Clief slightly worried.

“That’s the likely truth of it. The very essence of Chaos being released, able to take over the minds and bodies of most people, turning them into nearly unstoppable warriors.” Nari shook her head. “Just think if they take over the Kruasarians we are looking at trouble.”

A dark feeling fell over the group as everyone took in this new information. They arrived at the hotel and little more was said. The sun had set and the city lamps came on.

Nari sat in her room for a few hours before leaving and walking out into the Hotels gardens. The moon was quarter way into the sky, making the whole garden glow in an ethereal blue.

“What’s the matter Nari?” A strange voice said from all around her.

“Who’s there?”

Seri walked out of a tree just behind her. “I’ve been watching you the entire time. You’re a very interesting individual you know.” Seri laughed

Nari sat down on a bench and watched Seri walk around the park. “So is it true? Are we really dealing with Dannati?”

“I don’t know how your brother figured it out so fast. Dannati hasn’t been talked about in a long time.” Seri moved quickly and was looking Nari eye to eye. “Your eyes interest me more than anything. Do you remember the fight with the Adamant?”

“No, not really, and I’ve felt different ever sense.”

“The winter’s fingerprint on your eyes.” Seri kept staring into Nari’s eyes. “So what feels different?” Seri said backing away.

“I can’t explain it, I always feel warm, and I feel like my veins flow like ice.” Nari looked down. “My hands feel powerful, I feel powerful.”

“Be careful you might awaken it again.” Seri laughed. “You are blessed with the same power Shiva once wielded. Those that summon Shiva’s spirit to fight with these days could not hope to achieve the level of power you hold.”

“What exactly are you saying?” Nari glared at Seri

“You are a direct blood link to the original incarnation of Shiva. You are blessed.” Seri smiled.

“So why haven’t you gathered more people to help us? You only came to Jayden, and me I figure you knew we would meet Clief. Cato seems to know more then he lets on. Why haven’t you warned more people?”

“I am not aloud to solve this problem for you. In fact I broke a lot of rules just to tell you and Jayden. The Others have already punished me; I cannot talk to new people anymore. I can only been seen or talked to by those that already know me, my mission is dead.” Seri sighed running a stick through the water.

“So your telling me this battle is completely up to the two of us?”

“No there is the other thing.”

“What other thing?”

“The Eye of the Worlds, as you mentioned the first time we met. The king has it, and if you can get it from him you may be able to save a whole lot more than just this world. The Eye of the Worlds is a gateway, hidden under the cast, and it is able to transport you to other worlds. Out there someplace is a way to defeat what your up against, but you are going to have to leave this planet.”

“So tomorrow we are supposed to ask to use the Eye of the Worlds to find a way to save this world?” Nari sighed. “That is not going to be easy.”

“Wait you misunderstand. Every World is threatened by this new enemy, you must find allies to help you in worlds all over and return to wipe out the infested worlds.”

Nari looked up to the sky. “So we will travel the great black ocean in search of help.”

“Yes you will, don’t look back, this is the beginning of a great adventure.” Seri said as she disappeared into the mist.

“A great adventure.” Nari looked at her hands. “At least I know I have the power to help.”