Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy XII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy XII The newest face of FF, a mixture of old and new, with graphics that open eyes and leave you wanting more.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2007, 09:05 AM   #1

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
FFXII: International

There are some pretty amazing things going on at Square-Enix as far as updates go. I wasn't too surprised when they announced they were doing an International version of XII either - but the game boasts some pretty cool features....suck as the Zodiac Job System - 12 different license boards you have to choose for your characters. Once they are chosen - THEY ARE CHOSEN - in other words, you have to begin a new game to change boards. Also, they are similar to the job system in FFT. White/Black/Time/Red Mages, Japanese Fighter, Gunner, Knight, Monk, Theif, Spearman (your welcome Spec) and a few others.

Other features of International XII include a 'fast forward' option, where the game moves at 2x speed when you hold down L1. ^_^ Farming never had it so easy. It will be easier to get $$$, they move and up'd the odds you'd get a good item in the chests/coffers. Theres even a 'Trial' mode....think "Survival" where you can imput characters from your saved games and battle bosses you fight in the game one-on-one style...the further you go, the tougher the bosses.

I think this is definitely worth investing a little money into and plan on picking up a copy in the future. I'm a little "XII'd-out" ATM. So I'm going to be focusing on getting through VI Advance, then X: INT. then 1-5. Then around that time - XIII will be out and I'll pick up that. Afterwards I'll give XII INT. a hard look. o_O

XD

BTW: The release for this game is August in Japan - so if any of you have PS3s...you'll have to import it. Release for the US is still unknown...and they didn't release X International in the US FYI.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.

Last edited by reasoniamalive; 07-12-2007 at 09:10 AM.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote