Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > FFnet RPG Hack > Battle Tournaments
Community Mark Forums Read

Battle Tournaments Forum for all information and discussion concerning battle tournaments for the Forum RPG hack.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #1

Genesis Rhapsodos
THE DARKNESS INSIDE

Exclamation The 1st annual Squall Leonheart Tournament

The rules are basically the same as Lionhearts...

I- Regitration:

- Registration is 100Gp to all Duelists, no matter the level or EXP, it can be done by posting in this thread.

-The registration thread will be open for 7 days giving the participants a chance to register and train before the tournament starts... after the Poll is closed no one is allowed to register with no exceptions made

II- Championship Briefing:

- After voting, each Duelist will be sent a message to confirm his registration.

- When registration time limit expires, a neutral third party anonymus member (non-participant) will be in charge of mixing and making the battles randomly then sending them back to the Champ. supervisor (me) to post the battles on the calendar where fighters will check for their battles.

- As a precaution, Duelists will be sent a notifying message on their battle day so they don't forget.

- Make sure you're fully equiped, leveled up, and healed before your opponent challenges you.

III- Battle Rules:

It is important to read and follow this so you don't get disqualified...

- Maximum time limit for a battle to take place is no longer than 5 days, after that both parties will be disqualified and the battle will be canceled unless both confirm by message that their battle is still active and finish it within 3 days extra-time, after that the battle is automatically canceled in order to keep the championship active.

- Cheating must be reported at once, for example starting a battle with an opponent without full HP, or insisting on a wager (bet)...Any member doing so will be disqualified.

- The Championship is a knock-out form in a way 1 Vs. 1 with only 1 winner, any defeated duelists don't get a second chance.

- After the battle is over, the winner doesn't confirm his battle he sends a message to me of his victory, so I browse and check the battle to declare his win......until then the winner must not confirm his victory in the battle or else it won't count and the battle will have to restart and be confirmed.

- Bets aren't obligatory and have to be approved by both members.

- After every battle, each one is responsible for healing himself (HP and MP)

Lastly, During the battle, or if you lose...don't go all ;cen ;cen ;cen......Do this instead. ;hea ;hea ;hea, and everyone else will be like... ;wel ;wel ;wel

Thanks, Squall Leonheart.
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return.

LOVELESS - Act III
Genesis Rhapsodos is offline   Reply With Quote