Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > RPG Stories
Community Mark Forums Read

RPG Stories Here you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #1

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

(FFNET:Secrets) CH1: A usual day

The sun was setting; the weather was cold for that time of the year and the wind was blowing strong in the small city. Three teens were on their way in a car to the computer store;

“Hey Neeko, don’t hog all the chips, pass me some” said the guy in the passenger seat

“C’mon, I deserve a little recognition, I won that shooting contest after all” Neeko replied

“Get over it, it was only a video game” the driver looked in the rear mirror

(Lousy Eddy) Neeko thought to himself “It’s the effort that counts man, you guys are just jealous of my awesome precise reflexes” he said with a smile “And how come you stopped letting me drive your car” he added as he passed the chips bag to the front

“Because you..” Eddy said as he took some chips to himself “..are an idiot. Didn’t you already crash it three times?” then he coolly ate them

“What? You're just blaming me cause you can't tell the difference if that piece of junk of yours got in a crash or even caught up in flames” Neeko replied back

That comment had somewhat annoyed Eddy, after a short moment of silence, he took more chips to himself before finally saying “..it’s not a piece of junk”

But Neeko wouldn't leave it at that

“Of course it is, I’m not lucky enough to have a piece of junk of my own so I have to live-off envying yours..” he said then snatched the bag of chips back

“Jeez Neeko, you can really be a pain sometimes; and close the window already, the weather’s cold guys; who would've guessed that July would start like this..” said Matt who was sitting next to Eddy in the front

“It's 'cool'” Neeko said as he started closing his window, but when he got no appreciation for the joke he asked “So how come you agreed to help me take the pc to fix at the store”

“We needed to go to check out the newest 2008 releases of this summer, heard there were plenty of new ones this week. Heard there was even a game nammed ‘choboco something’ supposed to be related to that fantasy game that you always talk about”

“Ah Eddy, you really can be an idiot” Neeko said as he stared out the window at the few people on the streets

As the car got closer, the radio suddenly cut out on its own;
“Ah man!” Eddy groaned “That's bad luck, the exact same happened the last time car broke down”

“I'm sure it's nothing, I’ve got a good feeling that we won’t even need luck at all; see, we’ve made it already!” Neeko said as he pointed to the store.

“Wow, you're actually right! I’m impressed man” Matt grinned

“Here, you can carry your own stuff; that’ll teach you to disrespect your ride” Eddy smiled said as he handed Neeko his computer box out of the car couch “We’re kind of late anyway, so we can only stay for about 10 minutes before dropping you back at your place then heading for practice”

“Ok, I’ll head to the maintenance area and you guys go check out the games, but wait..” Neeko put the box down before handing Eddy some money “If you see that chocobo dungeon in there, please get it for me” He tied his shoulder length black hair back before picking the box up again "I'll be on my way now"

“Alright, let’s go Eddy, see you in ten” Matt said as he pulled Eddy by the shoulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote