Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy V
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy V The controversial classic released in 1992 with two different translations.

Old 10-03-2005, 05:46 PM   #1
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Omg!!!

ok...i noticed this on the rom, but id think theyd remove this in the anthology version...if you use osmose/asper sword on neo x-death, the thousands digit goes all glitchy. (this is funny because i use sshot ) what does this mean? it does the same thing in the anthology version... if i use it on x-death's first form, it takes away ALOT of mp. ALOT. especially with sshot! (thats the thing that lets you attack 4 times in a row, from mastering hunter.) has anyone else noticed this? i dont know if it would be called a glitch, my game still goes on normally...i must know!!

i thought i also would list my teams abilities...(everyones bare)

faris: front row, with mimic and sshot;has mastered thief, and hunter;weapon: masamune

krile: back row, with time6 and sshot(need to think of some other ability.);has mastered hunter, time mage, and samurai;weapon: artemis bow

bartz: front row, with sword6 and sshot; has mastered hunter, sorcerer,blue mage, and knight.weapon: excalibur. gonna put a elf cloak so when he blocks for the other party members, it might miss.

lenna: back row, with white6 and revive, may switch with summon5; has mastered hunter, white mage, summoner, and chemist. weapon: yoichi's bow.

im trying to master every job. and, hopefully i will, thanks to my good friend caffeine!

Last edited by Zeromus_X; 10-03-2005 at 06:18 PM.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:09 PM   #2
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Omg!!!

eh...i gave into temptation. i made everyone mime. x death was too tough for me without it, but too easy with it. (magishuriken+mime everytime )

this was the party as mime:

faris w/black6 and sshot

krile w/time6 and throw

bartz w/blue and sword6(no other useful abilities)

lenna w/white6 and recover(because mimes cant use ribbons and i dont want to waste a space for equipribbon. the third slot is item.except lenna. she had summon5.)

ill just make a new thread to ask what jobs people used...
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote