Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VII The Legendary Final Fantasy! Come talk about this classic Hit from 1997

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #1

Tifa-chan
Gunblade Expert

Send a message via Yahoo to Tifa-chan
It's not a RUMOR!

Alright, so I am really confedent that all of us here on FFnet know about the huge debate as to weather or not they are remaking VII. Well I cannot go on and around saying "Yes yes they are making VII" because we can't conferm as of yet if they have even started working on it, however I can wholy tell you that Tetsuya Nomura has confermed, that yes indeed, he wishes to re-make Final Fantasy VII. Although this interview took place, quite some time ago, in 2005 in fact, Tetsuya-sama told 1Up that he DID want to remake VII.

Quoted from www.ff7acmovie.com

"On a smoldering Tokyo day, 1UP sat down with Tetsuya Nomura (director of Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy VII Advent Children) for an exclusive one-on-one interview. Not only did Nomura grant 1UP exclusive access at Square-Enix's recent Summer Party (located at the Makuhari Messe, where Tokyo Game Show is about to begin in just a few days), he also agreed to let us film him on video -- although the reclusive developer opted to remain obscured from the camera by his hat.

While his presence may be minimal, his words resounded throughout the room. For the first time ever, Nomura admitted freely that, should he find the time once all of his current projects are completed, he would like to take the mouth-watering Final Fantasy VII tech demo for PlayStation 3 and turn it into the complete remake for which fans of the original have been clamoring for years. He then went on to cover all manner of topics, including the just-released-in-Japan FFVII: Advent Children, and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts sequel. Check out the video to see what other surprises Nomura reveals in our exclusive meeting with Square-Enix's most prolific creator."

To view the whole artical visit www.ff7acmovie.com and click on "Tetsuya Nomura wants to redo FF7"

My newest sig, please view with much love.
Tifa-chan is offline   Reply With Quote