Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > General > Off-Topic
Community Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic All things related to anything that doesn’t have to do with Final Fantasy should be posted here. (Keep it clean or be banned.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 04:51 PM   #1
Luis
·· Fresón rebelde ··

Official complain

Good evening everyone,

Moderation staff is barely online, you can only find me most of the times, and Hydra is rarely online too. Some other mods are missing, and there's another one who quit.
Administration staff is missing, so I am the only one kicking bots' asses lately, and I'm getting a little pissed off. When the forum was declining, I suggested the idea of a new Hack, aswell as new features for the forum, and everyone was excited about it and willing to support it and give ideas. But then, the new features never came to the forum, I don't have the ability to bring them and some other mods didn't have'em either. We've waited for some kind of response, reason even mailed the administration staff, but he didn't get any answer.

Look, I hardly ever play FF games right now. I'm quite busy and I don't get neither the time nor the money to buy videogames or to play them.
But I still try to log in, since I've met nice people here, and we've all had fun together. I'm a member since July 2005, and I'm not feeling like leaving now... not before complaining about it.

So, if no one in the top levels cares about the site, I can't ( I don't have the ability as a mod!) take care of this. I'm not feeling like doing it all alone either.

That's all. I'll wait some more time... for some kind of response from administrators.

Last edited by Luis; 10-15-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote