Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy VII
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy VII The Legendary Final Fantasy! Come talk about this classic Hit from 1997

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #1

Tifa-chan
Gunblade Expert

Send a message via Yahoo to Tifa-chan
Final Fantasy VII Remake confirmed?? SAY WHA??

Upon doing my daily search of Final Fantasy sites I found something very intresting! Hold on to your britches were going for another heartracing ride on Final Fantasy VII!

Quoted from FFEXTREME

"To the most Final Fantasy savvy, it would be obvious to us that "Of course the end of Crisis Core will link into Final Fantasy VII" due to the fact that its the prequel of the legendary game.

That hasnt stopped rumours of a remake of FFVII making the news today. According to PSXtreme, a Gamefaqs walkthrough writer known as Kouli came across images of the end of Crisis Core- some of which contain images of the original intro of FFVII, which look quite similar to the much talked about tech demo which surfaced in 2005. The cutscene ends with To be continued in Final Fantasy VII when Cloud steps off the train.

PSXtreme argue that getting a hold of FFVII in shops nowadays is pretty much a thankless task which supports the belief that SE will relent and remake FFVII.

Check out the pictures at the source link.

Link: http://www.psxextreme.com/psp-news/1034.html

:::

////

In short this is the kind of thing all us Final Fantasy VII fans have been waiting for. Square Can no longer hide it, and I expect to hear something at TGS.

That's all for now! Lets hear the feed back!

PS: YES T-C IS BACK! WOOT! But for now I am off to work! Be back around after 9pm EST

My newest sig, please view with much love.
Tifa-chan is offline   Reply With Quote