Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Final Fantasy Discussion > Final Fantasy Game Information
Community Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy Game Information This forum is for information on the FF games. Walkthroughs, screenshots, cheats and tips, game summaries ect.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #1

Shinra Soldier 1
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via ICQ to Shinra Soldier 1
ff 12 level

FF 12 simple levelling guide: First when you are doing the rogue tomato hunt, level up about 3 levels in the desert area (estersands?), then when you get to the lhusu mines, there is an area in the second straight path PACKED with skeletons, just fight all these guys (run around to each end a couple times, they reappear) and keep fighting until you are about level 25. I found that when you reach this level, they appear less and less. From that point, you can just go into the different fields while following the story and level everyone up about 2 levels.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:05 AM   #2

dappa
Master Summoner

Re: ff 12 level

Why dont you check out the ff12 powerlevelling thread?

It goes into it alot more deeper.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 AM   #3

Shinra Soldier 1
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via ICQ to Shinra Soldier 1

I didn't want to bother reading the other one, I just wanted to log my own experiences that have taken me to a stronger level in the game, plus it's a lot more simple
Old 02-08-2008, 04:54 AM   #4

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame

Yeah, the Lhusu mines are good for those skeletons. You should note; however, that they SEEM to appear less often because you're killing them like 3x as quickly as when you began leveling there. If you wait for a minute or two and then run back across the screen, they'll appear again. The time they appear seems to be pretty consistent based off of when you last killed one/several.

BTW - you should really check out the other thread on powerleveling and/or go to youtube to see how to powerlevel by using the Dustia method. It doesn't take long, and its pretty awesome to level for only an hour or two and be at/around level 30 at the start of the game. = O

Edit: If you don't want to chain Dustia in the Westersand you could always chain Werewolves in the Giza plains...but that takes a lot longer, AND you have to be at a high enough level where they won't kill you too easily and/or have three MQs to use to be able to use a concurrence(?). Either way, there's a lot more work that goes into it and I would suggest chaining Dustia over Werewolves anyday.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.

Last edited by Phoenix Flame; 02-08-2008 at 05:02 AM.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:38 AM   #5
hema1999
Banned

Another thing you might want to buy from the Bazaar is the ' Nihopalaoa �, which reverses effects of items, such as potions. Niho + Phoenix Down = Instant Death, on any ally, but that also includes enemies. It won't work on bosses or marks, though, but Remedy works just as well if you filled up a lot of the Remedy skills on the License board, you can inflict all sorts of negative conditions on bosses. There are probably other places where you can make lots of money, but after getting Lente's Tear, this is one of the best.

You do not need to be level 50 to do this, I was level 50 when I did this, so it will take longer than 20 minutes to make 200,000 gil. I am not having a hard time doing it at level 30, but you have to watch out for reflect! The Nihopalaoa really speeds things up as well.

Compare VoIP Providers
indiana jones costume
hema1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #6
Caster
T-Rexuar Snack

For me it was The Nechrolhol of Nabudis got there Lv.59 left Lv.99...
That was with marks...
Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
richboywonder
Swordmaster

i got to lv.50 to 62 in like an hour in the necrohol until that lv.99 mark killed my whole party even though i went through the loading screen he still popped up and roasted me.
richboywonder is offline   Reply With Quote