Forums | RPG | Guild

Go Back   Final Fantasy Network > Non-Gaming Related > Anime
Community Mark Forums Read

Anime Come here to talk about and find out about the most recent anime, and even classics.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #1

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Good Recent Anime

OK Here from time to time when I find new anime that I recommend I will be posting it and leaving links to get it. Enjoy

Also some of these will come in the form of torrents so for those of you who do not know how to use torrent please look up how to.

Naruto: http://naruto.com
Naruto closely follows the life of a boy who is feared and detested by the villagers of the hidden leaf village of Konoha. The distrust of the boy has little to do with the boy himself, but it’s what’s inside him that causes anxiety. Long before Naruto came to be, a Kyuubi (demon fox) with great fury and power waged war taking many lives. The battle ensued for a long time until a man known as the Fourth Hokage, Yondaime, the strongest ninja in Konoha, fiercely fought the Kyuubi. The fight was soon won by Yondaime as he sealed the evil demon in a human body. Thus the boy, Naruto, was born. As Naruto grows he decides to become the strongest ninja in Konoha in an effort to show everyone that he is not as they perceive him to be, but is a human being worthy of love and admiration. But the road to becoming Hokage, the title for the strongest ninja in Konoha, is a long and arduous one. It is a path filled with betrayal, pain, and loss; but with hard work, Naruto may achieve Hokage.

07-Ghost: http://www.dattebayo.com/
Set in a gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top military academy student. However, an unexpected turn of events left him pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire. Now an escaping convict, Teito's sheltered by the church and it’s law of sanctuary. Here, he discovered many mysteries surrounding himself, the church, and the Empire itself. The fact that he might be connected to a dethroned king and the mystical stone of god, 'The Eye of Mikhael' made him the target of the empire more than ever. Fortunately the church is under the mythical 7 Ghost protection. But who are the Ghosts really. Will Teito be free from the military's clutch, And what of his said mission to uncover the history. And who is the military's Chief-of-Staff Ayanami exactly. Teito's future seems to have spiraled into an unexpectedly perilous path.

Dogs: http://www.yuurisan-subs.org/node/131
The story takes place in a future European city where a genetically altered albino gunman, a chain-smoking mercenary, a former assassin, and a katana-wielding orphan ply their deadly trades on the streets and below the surface.

More to Come as I find them.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #2

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: Good Recent Anime

Well love hina's my fave readin material, but it's TV show sux HARDTIME -compared to the book stuff-

meh.. what am I tryin t say..

it's a good damn series ~.~ why did it have to end T.T!! A THOUSAND CURSES on Negima and all its following shows (being the next scripts the same artist writes after ending lh..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #3

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

trigun is an awsum anime!! its really funy, but at the same time a serious 1. it takes a cpl of eps to get the story line straight, but in the mean time, its funny.

im currently watching bleach, and i think its increbly addictive!!

if u want to watch either of these, then u can either youtube it, or use megavideo.com.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:33 AM   #4

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

sorry to double post, but no1 has posted here, and ive been watching alot of anime recently such as

Hellsing: A vampire 1, its very good.

Bleach: as mentioned above, its incredibly good!!

Full metal alchemist: If you havnt heard of this and u watch anime, then theres sumthing wrong with u.

Deathnote: This is very interesting, and VERY clever!!