PDA

View Full Version : Summer School

Staircase
07-07-2006, 03:35 PM
*sigh* i start summer school here in 2 days. Its my first time ever going to summer school and im really bummed out. I loose all of my summer because i just wasnt smart enough to finish off the year strong, and did horrible on my last marking period :( . Just wondering if anyone else here is going to, or meybe has gone to summer school. Or if its even summer break where you live. (I have a friend who lives in london and hes in school right now =/.)

Zeromus_X
07-07-2006, 06:26 PM
It was neglected homework, wasn't it? :)

Still, how long can summer school be? Like a month? It certainly won't take that much time out of your vacation. Just don't worry about it. (This doesn't mean you should slack off, however.)

Naruto
07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
summer school. i hate it if i had to go to summer school i would die having to see mr oops i meen ms miller

Staircase
07-07-2006, 08:48 PM
It was neglected homework, wasn't it? :)

Still, how long can summer school be? Like a month? It certainly won't take that much time out of your vacation. Just don't worry about it. (This doesn't mean you should slack off, however.)

Yes, yes it was neglected homework :rolleyes: . But yea, here my summer school goes from July 10th to aug 30th. Which isnt so bad... but we start regular school again Sept 4th. :( So i only have like 6 more days of summer. Thanks though, made me feel much better about the whole thing. I was in a bad mood when i wrote that because my teacher called me, and shoved it in my face that i failed. Well he didnt come right out and say "haha ur going to summer school". But he specifically called me to tell me that its "my fault for failing, not his"... DUH. but why did he need to call me and tell me that. And he was afwfully abrupt about it too.
Just called and said, Hi,

its your fault, ill be your teacher for summer school, its not going to be esier than school was before so dont come in here with the same attitude you did with school before, bye.

Thanks though, now that im cooled down i feel alot better about the whole ting. :)

PS : I LOVE YOUR SIG!! XD

Kat
07-13-2006, 09:21 PM
yea its my first time going to summer school this year too,i wasnt too happy either
but the reason was because i failed math class....*sigh* i suck at math

siteonline
07-14-2006, 08:42 AM
i hate summer school there needs to be an anti summer school summer school....wait wht?

ultimecia
07-14-2006, 08:59 AM
ive never been to summer school and never want to thanx