PDA

View Full Version : Trouble logging on help!

Ajianni
11-30-2006, 09:23 PM
This is ChocoboMan I just Made another profile because i couldnt log on to my other username ChocoboMan.
Everything is 100% right and its telling me that i got the wrong password/username so then i type my email address and for the pass three weeks i havent got an email with my password everything im doing is 100% right anybody got any clues on why i cant log on. :confused: ?????

I got a compitition with tiny bronco but i cant log into my username. sorry tiny bronco

Tiny Bronco
11-30-2006, 10:31 PM
First. Send a PM to a moderator like Shaggy, Shadowheart, Aricka, ect.
Second. Explain why you are talking about an email address. I don't use one to log on.
Third. Make sure you have capitals, spaces, ect. right in your username/password

You may have been hacked. I remeber that happened a long time ago to someone.

The moderators will be able to tell see if any IP adresses other than ChocoboMans are being used to log onto him.

ShadowHeart
02-09-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm not a moderator anymore! I stepped down months ago :)

Yggdrasill
02-09-2007, 07:38 PM
1. Make sure your email address is the same as your account, you may have changed email since you created the account.
2. Make sure FFnet is in your email address book, your email service may count it as "Spam".
3. You may have been hacked, like Tinybronco said.

jedi geoff
02-09-2007, 09:37 PM
why would anyone hack some1 else's profile????

Squall Lionheart
02-10-2007, 01:42 PM
If all have you have noticed the date is more than 2 month old and that problem was taken care of a long time ago... So it's best not to waist your time here...

Hydra
02-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Yes, it would be a good idea.

This topic had no reason to be revived, so I'm going to close it.