PDA

View Full Version : Find the happiness in destroying your own s#!+... = D

Phoenix Flame
06-16-2007, 07:40 AM
XD I love it! There's little else more satisfying in life than taking your frustration out on inanimate objects...

...like your joypad/joystick. = o

Viable as a 'controller' for yo game, useless after you smash it into tiny wittle pieces after slamming it into the floor multiple times by the cord after you just CAN'T GET PAST THE 4TH ENDURANCE LEVEL ON TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT!!! >___< ;ouc

Or how about the time I went over to another friend's house... he was innocently-enough playing Madden 2K5 with his wired joysticks when his girlfriend KEPT unplugging it to walk past the television. ^__^ Once...let it go. Twice....one warning. Thrice...LAST WARNING. ;ang AND SHE DID IT AGAIN!! ;hea Well, what's a guy to do...? :eek:

...pick up and SLAM the entire PS2... TWICE!!! Just to make sure! ;wel ;wel

OMGosh! PWNAGE! xDDD! Of course, I left his house after that...but come to find out later he also smashed his TV, his stereo, his VCR... :p :p

Anyone else?

dappa
06-16-2007, 06:23 PM
I've only ever done it once in my life and threw one of those lcd handheld games at the wall. It never worked again.

I had a friend once who threw his psone out the 2nd floor window because he got sacked on one of the lma manager games.

Seyluv
06-16-2007, 08:09 PM
I don't have any money to smashed up any of my goods. I need everything I have, lol.

Hydra
06-17-2007, 01:47 PM
It's Spamtastic, so it's okay.

I've never thrown/killed/destroyed anything out of anger in all my life.

/lies.

^___^

My old Game Gear. Sonic Triple Trouble was too much for me. ;-;

But that's it. I got a new one, so. :D

Phoenix Flame
06-29-2007, 08:01 AM
(Triple Trouble)....sounds like it would get to meh too. XD~

dappa
07-02-2007, 05:28 PM
I like triple trouble. Haven't cleared it yet

Spec Highwind
07-02-2007, 05:40 PM
I've never thrown/killed/destroyed anything out of anger in all my life.

And I'm not lying =)