Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Entertainment Domain (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   favorite superhero (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=630)

Seyluv 11-15-2006 09:38 PM

Re: favorite superhero

I don't know, I guess Catwoman. I love powerful women, like her. So she is my pick til I think of anyone more cooler and more powerful then her.

Kat 11-15-2006 10:09 PM

i like cat women,and all the x-men :D
i love em ^.^

Seyluv 11-15-2006 10:13 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about them. Jen and Storm really rocked.

dappa 11-16-2006 09:19 PM

Can we class power rangers as superheroes? (lol)

I totally forgot about x men. Cyclops is cool

richboywonder 11-16-2006 09:46 PM

BATMAN.you know with the batarang,batmobile,batcave etc.

Lyde Lyde 11-16-2006 11:28 PM

I just started to read comics agin along with Wonderwoman, I have to say that the X-Men are my second favorite super heroes. Well that's not correct the X-men wouldn't rather be called super heroes because they don't save oridinary people and stop common criminals, and what Stan Lee stated "Super heroes don't kill people" the X-men do a lot of that especially Wolverine.

Xartex 11-17-2006 04:43 AM

Spiderman for me, always liked him, second would have to be wolverine, so careless :D

Andrew Scaves 11-17-2006 10:54 AM

Batman owns them all, he's a super hero without having super powers and not to mention he has the best villians out of any super hero.

Cloud101 11-17-2006 11:31 AM

Hulk all the way!!!!

Spec Highwind 11-17-2006 04:50 PM

Super Mario

Axel 11-17-2006 05:36 PM

Cable from X-men.

Oolyan 11-17-2006 05:43 PM

no Batman is a god he was a superhero without superpowers that fights vilians that have supervilian powers and has a kick a** car an awsome mansion and awsome costume i mean he not just another guy in tights and he is friggin ripped he is in the justice league note he is like the only superhero in the justice league without superpowers and he owns. BATMAN IS A GOD

richboywonder 11-19-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oolyan
no Batman is a god he was a superhero without superpowers that fights vilians that have supervilian powers and has a kick a** car an awsome mansion and awsome costume i mean he not just another guy in tights and he is friggin ripped he is in the justice league note he is like the only superhero in the justice league without superpowers and he owns. BATMAN IS A GOD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Scaves
Batman owns them all, he's a super hero without having super powers and not to mention he has the best villians out of any super hero.

that's three for batman.

blackstar 01-18-2007 12:07 PM

I am a big GL fan but I do like the X-men pretty well, Nightcrawler is pretty damn cool so yeah but Batman is the best so sorry people.

Hydra 01-18-2007 03:50 PM

Superman, obviously. =D

Because Superman is the only real hero. =/ When Spider-Man wakes up, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. The same with Batman/Bruce Wayne. When Superman wakes up, he IS Superman. =P He doesn't need to change who he is.

Oh, and Superman's powers are awesome. :D