Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Celestial Weapons and their Items (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2622)

TherathxRikku 12-13-2009 06:55 PM

Re: Celestial Weapons and their Items

Blaze through all of them in a day. O.O I MUST WRITE TO SQUARE!!!!

rissole25 12-14-2009 11:43 PM

:O TO THE BATMOBILE

Um.....Where is Square's Headquarters?

TherathxRikku 12-15-2009 08:10 PM

*brakes squeal* ..............

Fine, we spread rumors and hope they reach Japan.

Back on topic, though..

rissole25 12-15-2009 09:47 PM

haha ok...

I can't find Lulu's Celestial weapon. I'm looking for it underwater and i can't find it.

TherathxRikku 12-16-2009 01:36 AM

Swim around the outer rim and the camera should change angles eventually and you'll see a circular formation (where Geosgaeno appeared from) swim down and press X till the "use Celestial Mirror" pops up. It'll be there.

rissole25 12-17-2009 07:45 PM

Awesome :) Thanks.

TherathxRikku 12-17-2009 09:40 PM

No problem.

I still don't have World Champion, and I'm far too lazy to get the Jupiter Sigil. >_> Not worth playing so much Blitz. >.<

noelly94 04-28-2011 09:16 AM

i have them all excepts wakkas sigil i h8 blitzball i only have his attack reels aswell lol

clief101_ 04-29-2011 11:43 PM

Only one im missing is Lulu's...sigil? I have to dodge 200 lightning bolts and i cant be half assed doing it :). I've tried, got to about 150 and thens stuffed up. Havn't tried it since ai

Phoenix Flame 05-21-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clief101_ (Post 125459)
Only one im missing is Lulu's...sigil? I have to dodge 200 lightning bolts and i cant be half assed doing it :). I've tried, got to about 150 and thens stuffed up. Havn't tried it since ai

I think my post here will help you: http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1748

Try it, preferably with the no encounters ability so you don't have to worry about the timing coming out of a battle - but you should have little difficulty in a dim/dark room and with steady thumbs. =3 Let me know how it goes.

clief101_ 05-21-2011 05:03 AM

I know the best area for it. A strike happen, about 3 secs later another happens, then about...7 secs later another happens, then 3 sec etc...

I go to where one of the cactuar stones is so i dont have to worry about moving or anything, just dodging, i just cant be half assed sitting there and doing it lol.

Tried the other night actually and got to about 20 3 times...lol :(

Phoenix Flame 05-24-2011 10:04 PM

Well, that's honestly the best way to do it IMO. ESPECIALLY if you have a No Encounters equip on. I think you can steal the items for it if you have most/all of the Monster Arena enemies opened up too. Good luck.

clief101_ 05-25-2011 07:44 AM

I have most of them...just got Omega Ruins, inside sin and the sunken cave to go and then im complete of that stuff.

And yeah, i could sit down and do it, but i'm too nervous with my thumb and my eyes...i'd have to sit there a while until that feeling went away before i could give it a real good go and complete it....but i cant be bothered at this time to do it haha

TherathxRikku 05-26-2011 08:54 PM

My friend and I sat down and took 20 minutes doing that. I had to verbally count the numbers, which drove him nuts by 100. lol
Honestly, you can make a better weapon for her, don't remember what all it had on it, but I don't remember it being worth it. :/

clief101_ 05-28-2011 04:03 AM

I know you can, i just want to do it for the sake of doing it know what i mean? That and it's really hard to get dark matters and stuff