Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy IX (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who is a Vivi wife? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=673)

gcarev10 12-13-2005 04:49 PM

Who is a Vivi wife?

In the end we all see that he has a lot of children , so who is a mother of these children am i miss something or what? :confused:

Avathar 12-14-2005 12:18 PM

Re: Who is a Vivi wife?

yeah... i don't get it either :D he probably found himself a cute Black Mage girl in the Outer Continent ;)

gcarev10 01-08-2006 06:46 PM

I dont no that i think that all black mage is dead because they dont live so long, how abaut Quina she is vivi wife but is she mother of that childran i dont no that .

slimcloud 02-05-2006 10:48 PM

it might be lulu as she is a black mage ......daughter,wife?

Squall Leonhart 02-05-2006 11:11 PM

Maybe he killed the Cheese Omza (yes it's true) single-handedly so it teleported him to FFT and found a Black Mage there. Just maybe. :)

Tiny Bronco 02-05-2006 11:13 PM

Just maybe.:D

I guess he found a pretty nice Black Mage Female and lived happily ever after. :) :p ;)

Squall Leonhart 02-05-2006 11:17 PM

OR they used Doomsday together and ruled the world :cool: Thats not like him though :D :D

Tiny Bronco 02-05-2006 11:26 PM

Sure.:D:D:D:mad::D:p:);):rolleyes::cool:

gcarev10 04-19-2006 05:24 PM

Camon guy's who is his wife?
Maybe he have these children with Quina ,or maybe 1 black mage is survive but they dont live long only vivi coz he is prototipe of his kind, but maybe he got the time to made these childrent with fimale black mage, but chlidren ae big like vivi so they a old inaf and we all know how black mage ilve long so that gos in the water, maybe he change his wife when 1-st is dead he gos on a 2-nd i dont know.

Zeromus_X 04-19-2006 07:55 PM

It's just something they put in the game to make it funny and confusing, seeing as how there's no possible way to explain it with sensible logic. But it does make you wonder... :rolleyes:

Lucavi86 04-20-2006 05:33 AM

You never know, Vivi could have cloned himself. He learned a cloning spell from the master black mage and made tons more of himself and he treated the clones as his kids. I wonder what kind of father a 6 year old would be? :p

Zeromus_X 04-20-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucavi86
You never know, Vivi could have cloned himself. He learned a cloning spell from the master black mage and made tons more of himself and he treated the clones as his kids. I wonder what kind of father a 6 year old would be? :p

This is exactly what I'm talking about. :p

Zerlina 04-20-2006 11:53 PM

Tis not the plot-hole that matters, but the cuteness it fills us with.

Lucavi86 04-21-2006 12:40 AM

This is true. It was really cool to see more 'Vivis' and stuff so he wasn't so alone. :)

Master Strife 04-25-2006 09:10 AM

i'll have to go with the quina idea... seems the most logical, hows about i look this up and post back later? maybe i can find some useful information that will help us all progress in understanding the logic behind this game a little more?

Eru Iluvatar 04-25-2006 07:55 PM

the following assertion was made after hours of thinking and lead to this;
Viva

Avathar 04-26-2006 06:02 AM

:) Yeah, the "Vivi-found-himself-a-cute-black-mage-girl-in-black-mage-village"-theory is the best so far.

....but now i'm pretty down by the fact that he didn't came to the show at the end of the game, but his kids did came; and he's narrating the end as well.:( Could be that he did die pretty early....

Zeromus_X 04-26-2006 01:54 PM

Well, at least he's lived a fulfilling life. ;) Saving the world and fathering 5 'Mini-Vivis'...looks like he's covered all the bases.

Still, what will Garnet and Zidane's kids look like? _L_;

Avathar 04-26-2006 02:07 PM

I'm actually fantasizing a whole FFIX-2 kinda thing. :p But most people will hate that (or hate the thought of an FFIX sequel :o ).

Master Strife 04-27-2006 06:34 AM

seems like a plan, i would gladly buy that game! :)

Avathar 04-28-2006 06:52 AM

Well, where should i start.. first my thoughts on where every character 'ld live after the show at the end of the game:

Zidane and Garnet: They get married, and live in Alexandria Castle for a while, but both their adventurous instinct leads them to go on more travels and are more away then home. :)

Steiner and Beatrix: They get married (and a couple of kids^^), and they both serve as the Stewarts of Alexandria ('cause of the many periods of times Zidane and Garnet go travelling :D)

Vivi: Will move out of Quan's Cave, and go live with the Black Mages and Genomes in Black Mage Village, together with his family. :o

Freya and Fratley: ....i'm not sure if the King of Burmecia died in Cleyra, if he did, than Freya and Fratley 'll become the new queen and king of Burmecia. If not, than they're like Stewarts as Steiner and Beatrix, but then of Burmecia. ;) (and they'll get married and have kids too ^^)

Quina: Becomes master-chef, works in Alexandria Castle, and lives in Alexandria Town. ^^

Eiko: Becomes the Princess of Lindblum, and lives happily in Lindblum Castle, together with her foster parents Cid and Hilda. :)

Amarant and Lani: I really think these two are ment to be together, so after the show, they travel together to the Outer Continent ('cause Lani lived with the Moogles of Madain Sari for a long while), thus living there together. (and they'll have some kids as well :D )

Zeromus_X 04-28-2006 11:20 AM

How do you add spoiler text, I've never figured that out...ugh..

About Vivi Avathar,
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
DO
YOU
GET
WHERE
THIS
IS
GOING
?
Yeah, but Vivi was dead at the credits, so...
NOW
LEAVING
SPOILER
SPACE
I
THINK

Yeah, but anyway, I'd think it'd be cool to see a fanfic of how Zidane got back to Alexandria. I always assumed that Tantalus found him or something, but still, that's be kinda cool.

Avathar 04-28-2006 11:33 AM

About Vivi, it's assumed, but you're not 100 % sure. ;)

Hm...how Zidane came back to Alexandria..

- Tantalus saved him.
- He took a boat in Madain Sari to sail towards Lindblum.

I can't think of any other options, really. :D

Any comments on the other characters' future? :)

Zeromus_X 04-28-2006 11:59 AM

Well, I'm pretty sure he is, or else he would be with the rest of the gang. Or he just split into five Vivis, either way. Besides, it's him talking (after Mikoto) during the epilogue.

Avathar 04-28-2006 12:15 PM

So i'm thinking of FFIX-2, but i'm totally not sure how many years should be between the two stories, though. I mean, Eiko, only 6 years old, has a big role, talks alot and is pretty clever for a six-year old. So i was thinking in FFIX-2 she'ld be around 18. (but 12 years in between is quite a long period, though :/)

Zeromus_X 04-28-2006 12:38 PM

Just make it a few years. Definitely not like 10 years! :p

Avathar 04-28-2006 06:19 PM

..4 years sound good. ^_^

At that time, the characters have these ages:

Zidane: 20
Garnet: 20
Steiner: 37
Beatrix: (guessing) 33
Vivi: 13
Freya: 25
Fratley: (guessing) 30
Quina: (guessing) 23
Amarant: 30
Lani: (guessing) 27
Eiko: 10

I wonder...if Zidane, being a Genome: do his looks age slowly? :/

Lyde Lyde 04-30-2006 06:07 PM

It explained that Vivi made more black mage clones before he died for he could pass on his descendants for some reason, he obviously never told Zidane or the others because Zidane accidntally called one of them Vivi.
Edit: to add to Avathar's fan fiction i would think that you would make it for that all of the cast was killed except for Beatrix and Eiko, so the main character of IX-2 would be Zidane's sister Mikoto. Eiko would be 23 and Mikoto somewhere in her late 30's but she still looks around to be of the same age 17 years ago. Zidane, Amarant, Garnet, and freya died from a terrorist attack in Alexandria. Amarant had a daughter a while back that he never knew he had and she's a warrior princess of this 3rd world tribe, with the red hair, blue skin and everything.

gcarev10 05-01-2006 03:00 PM

I dont agree with u guys vivi never clone that litle black mage koz u know how he felt when he knoing how he wos made so he will not be deferent that kuja guy.

Avathar 05-01-2006 06:54 PM

Indeed, the idea he has kids is much better in every aspect of it than cloning himself. :/

And Lyde Lyde....;/ why would you need so many characters of FFIX dead for in a sequel? :( I mean, it could be a possibility, i guess, to bring in more characters, but still....the way you'ld say it, it'ld be really like an FFX-2 version of FFIX, i'm just thinking of a sequel to FFIX. ;)...

gcarev10 05-07-2006 08:12 PM

now u thinking like me avatar i say before that i wish to have ff 9 2-nd part coz of kuja death it would be bether to close this story and be sure what hepend in the end.

wakka 06-07-2006 01:05 PM

vivi dose not have a wife ther his clons but as children because on the ship remember the mages was blown off the ship by that other guy

Brave Heart 07-13-2006 10:19 PM

It is funny topic ^_^
I play this game but I don't have any idea about that

Da Chink 07-28-2006 03:32 AM

Are you guys implying that Genomes can reproduce...Vivi definately DID NOT have children, they are simply more moderate Black mage genomes that are identical to Vivi and WHEN Vivi died he probably seperated his soul between the mages genome that were created in remembrance...and the fact that Zidane called them Vivi is most likely jus as a tribute.

Avathar 07-28-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Chink
It's most likely just as a tribute, nothing more.

^^And like Zerlina said, a cute relief.

Da Chink 07-28-2006 06:28 PM

Cute relief??? Oh do u mean to ease the players out of the fact that Vivi died?

Avathar 07-29-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Chink
Cute relief??? Oh do u mean to ease the players out of the fact that Vivi died?

I was obviously not talking about Vivi dying (and dude, that's a big spoiler you're showing there :cool: ), but about the fact that Vivi got kids at the end.

richboywonder 07-29-2006 04:29 PM

i don't know.that's what i been wondering about.

Da Chink 07-29-2006 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
I was obviously not talking about Vivi dying (and dude, that's a big spoiler you're showing there :cool: )

well i thought it would be ok to give such info out since everyone earlier in this topic thread mentioned him being dead anyways :-/

ave 08-18-2006 08:12 AM

vivi made more out of the mist that way he didint need a wife ;)