Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Best Present (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2130)

Blaze 12-25-2006 08:17 PM

Best Present

What is the best present you got for CHRISTMAS. For me my best present is a 2007 HOOTERS GIRL CALENDAR who some of the Hooters girls signed.

Yggdrasill 12-25-2006 09:06 PM

Re: Best Present

A Nintendo Wii with a Zelda game included is my best present.

Eru Iluvatar 12-25-2006 09:06 PM

i don't recall..I always switched for plain money

Spec Highwind 12-25-2006 09:25 PM

3 books. Anders 2, Anders 3 and Anders 4 by Wolfgang and Heike Hohlbein

Kat 12-25-2006 10:50 PM

my cell phone,and FF XII :D YAY I GOT 12 NOW! :D

Seyluv 12-26-2006 12:49 AM

Any sims and Final Fantasy game for me and a gift card.

Arkacia 12-26-2006 01:25 AM

For this year, the copy of the DVD of The Dark Crystal that my mother gave me. It is my all time favorite movie and I've wanted the DVD for a while now.

Also the bottle of bundaberg rum I'm busy emptying as I type. If there are any typos in my posts today, the rum is the reason, I don't drink a lot or often, but enjoy it when I do :p.

The best present of all time would be Fred. He is a stuffed bear, that unlike a teddy actually looks like a bear, and that my parents gave me in 1977 when I was 13 years old. I still have him, and he is still in pretty good condition, even though his nose is gone thanks to my brothers using him as a football many years ago.

Zeon 12-26-2006 07:08 AM

i think my best present was my familys love. i dont ask for anything more :)

cough cough.....................................laptop is awesome too though :D

Avathar 12-26-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkacia
For this year, the copy of the DVD of The Dark Crystal that my mother gave me. It is my all time favorite movie and I've wanted the DVD for a while now.

<3 omg

Well, the presents so that I've gotten this year (more than expected, really O:(and I hardly recall former presents XD)):

- Money!
- A new bong!!
- A plastic red lightsaber. xD I really love this one, it's gonna break in like a couple of days or something.
- And a couple of 70's punk LP's. ^^

Phoenix Flame 12-26-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkacia

I also have to say... OMG! Like, I had nightmares for years about the giant cockroach/bettle-type things that attack the characters when they're taking refuge in the town! That was yearz ago though. Can't remember the last time I had a nightmare about em. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
A new bong!!

:mad:

*cough oh well, I used to do it, so who am I to judge ya? cough*

Oh well, at least you're productive X D
Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention my fav. present this year! It's a $150 Oriental Chess set I received from my gf. Its got a red/black board with a dragon and phoenix on white's side and two dragons on black's. <3

chess = awesomeness!!!

dappa 12-26-2006 06:43 PM

My best presents this year are my new mp3 player and my copy of dirge of cerberus.

John Smith 12-26-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

- A new bong!!

What's that? :confused:

Quote:

- A plastic red lightsaber. xD I really love this one, it's gonna break in like a couple of days or something.

ROTFLMAO! XD

richboywonder 12-26-2006 07:28 PM

Ffiii

Doctor 12-27-2006 05:23 PM

My best gifts this year were the Rurouni Kenshin anime (complete collection, including the OVA,) Evanescence: The Open Door, and the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack.

I got some other stuff too, but those are the things I'm enjoying the most right now, i guess...

Kat 12-27-2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith
What's that? :confused:

ROTFLMAO! XD