Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Debates (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Your Last Day... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1988)

Cloud101 12-07-2006 06:32 PM

Re: Your Last Day...

True.

Miyu_ 12-07-2006 07:42 PM

Awwwww. All the sweet replies. I would do the same as Yoko (just change the name Miyu to Yoko -lol-). I spend as much time as I could with him, just the two of use and no one else.

Yoko Kurama 12-08-2006 11:18 AM

I thought you would like my post Miyu. : )

Cloud101 12-08-2006 11:23 AM

Isn't true love grand! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Axel 12-09-2006 01:42 PM

The thing about love is that sometimes some people try to get in the way of you an your lover. These are just road-blocks, in a matter of speaking. If you both get past all this nonsense, life for the two you would be marvellous. It doesn't matter what other people think, they think they know what is best for you, but it is for the both of you to decide. People have a problem about dating people 2 or 3 years younger or older than yourself. To me it really doesn't matter, as long as love is in the relationship the two of you will be together forever.

Seyluv 12-09-2006 03:06 PM

I would do everything I be to scared to do. And also I might join the army for one day just to fight like Squall and the rest.

blackstar 12-11-2006 12:56 PM

I agree with Jhimian. Most people probably would break the law and get all the possessions and objects that would mean nothing sense they wouldnot get to use them. I would spend as much time as possible with "Aiden" that by her side is as good a place as any to die.

Kat 01-06-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackstar
I agree with Jhimian. Most people probably would break the law and get all the possessions and objects that would mean nothing sense they wouldnot get to use them.

eh..yea sadly i would prolly break the law...doing all the crazy things i've always ever wanted to do...and not to sound like a freak but with the crazy stuff i would do i would probably be dead before the day ended. XD

Luis 01-06-2007 05:24 PM

I'd definetly kill my room mate. XD
Not really...let the love and the peace rule the world :)
Although killing my room mate would bring me peace...:O XD LOL j/k

Doctor 01-07-2007 06:25 AM

I would just sit quietly outside, and wait for the end to come.

I would contemplate my life, and wonder and think of how it could have been. But I can't say for sure that I would really do that. Who knows? Perhaps I would panic, and kill myself before the end really came.

I honestly cannot say...

dappa 01-07-2007 07:05 PM

Unless it was my family or friends I would adopt a "everyone for himself" attitude. I would probably break the law, which is bad I know.

Slider 02-17-2007 12:46 PM

I don't know

Kat 02-18-2007 06:24 PM

i would prolly see all my family....

jedi geoff 03-05-2007 09:42 PM

id try and get someone to have sex with me, cuz ive heard its pretty good :D

Kat 03-05-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedi geoff
id try and get someone to have sex with me, cuz it sounds pretty good :D

XDD
lmao!

i would prolly go to the mall of america and start carrying all the things i want to my house =D
that sounds fun!