Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Advance (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Should I Get this game? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1284)

Ravoa 06-30-2006 12:28 PM

Should I Get this game?

one of my friends said that it sucked, another one said it was good, so should i get it or no?

Zeromus_X 06-30-2006 01:52 PM

Re: Should I Get this game?

Well it really depends. The only person that could tell you if you like it or not is yourself. I'd definitely give it a try however. It has in my opinion, one of the best (and sometimes confusing as hell) FF stories of all the games. Battles are pretty fun, albeit they take a bit of time. Just try it out if you get a chance.

Staircase 06-30-2006 11:00 PM

In my opinon a great game. The gameplay is MUCH different that other final fantasys, if you have ever played tactics ogre or Disgea, it has gameplay like that. I was dying for another tactics game and then tactics advance came out... and it was so babyish i cryed. It was like jumangi using FF... i mean COME ON.

Seyluv 07-06-2006 04:52 AM

I love this, it was the very first final fantasy. Through all these years Tactics still is on my list for one of the best games. I even think it is better than Final Fantasy X. One of the best storylines is in this game. They should make this game a movie.

ShadowHeart 07-06-2006 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empresscrystal
it was the very first final fantasy

I hope I misunderstood you because FF Tactics is FAR from the very first final fantasy :)

Griever 07-12-2006 09:34 PM

Well, weither you like it or not is totally on you, however i think you should give it a try.

I got it one year for my birthday, i asked my mom for final fantasy VIII and the strategy guide to it as well, so i could go back through a second time and get all the things i missed. She picked up final fantasy tactics strategy guide instead thinking it was a universal guide. She got to the counter and the guy told her it was for a totally different game. So she went back and bought the last copy of final fantasy tactics in the store. At first, i was kind of disappointed by the battle system, but in time i got the hang of it. It has an interesting story, and unique abilities to be discovered. I think you should without a doubt give it a try at least.

ultimecia 07-13-2006 09:19 AM

i advice you to get it i got it only because if i see a ff game i buy it but it is an alright game when you are not on the playstation so its okay for the GBA

<(BaHaMuT)> 07-13-2006 06:55 PM

dot no?im gonna get it with 5 i think thats the 1 on gba?

Seyluv 07-18-2006 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowHeart
I hope I misunderstood you because FF Tactics is FAR from the very first final fantasy :)

I meant that it was the very first final fantasy I ever had.