Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Who owns all ff games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144)

Squall85 05-06-2005 03:36 PM

Who owns all ff games

Im on my way but does anyone already own all the ff games. (origins, choronicles, anog, tactics, etc) ?

Gumdrop 05-06-2005 04:56 PM

I don't...I need ff3 and ff11, I have tactics but tenically I don't own it..

FFnut 05-06-2005 05:11 PM

Well, FF3j hasn't been released in America, but if you count the games themselves (not each edition, like FF3 for SNES and FF6 in Anthology) and you don't believe that 11 counts as a real FF like me, then I think I'm only missing Mystic Quest.

LoKuS 05-06-2005 06:57 PM

I need Anthology, Chronicles, XI(which i wont get), and thats it i think.

johnnylumpkin 05-14-2005 07:15 PM

I own 1 its X.

Arkacia 05-15-2005 02:33 AM

I own the PS1 trio (7,8 and 9) on disc and have 1 and 2 as roms on my PC (played with an SNES emulator). Am trying to find the other earlier roms now especially 6 as I've heard its a very good game. Prob won't get the later ones unless I find them in a bargin bin or something.

T_H_E_O_N_E 05-15-2005 12:52 PM

If you want all older games does FF2-FF4 and FF3-FF6 count as the same game?
And is there any differnt between the FF1 us and jp versions? Or FF5?
I prefer when speaking obout Final Fantasy use the JP versions.

On emulator i have FF1.us, FF2.jp, FF3.jp, FF4.jp, FF5.us and FF3.us(thats FF6 in jp).
If it isnt any difference between FF3.us and FF6.jp its easy to find them.

ShadowHeart 05-15-2005 01:03 PM

I don't know of any major differences between Japanese and US versions of any FF games, besides FF4 which apparently was made a lot easier in the US version (I haven't played the US version, only the Japanese one.. and FF Anthology, but that's based on the Japanese versions as well).

And having ROMs doesn't count as owning the games.. owning the games is having the original cartridges or the PS1 re-releases. So I own all FF games up to X besides FF3j (have that on emulator, after all, it's the only way to play it still), and not going to get XI :)

Chris 05-24-2005 03:32 AM

I need III, Mystic Quest, Adventure (GB), Legends (GB), XI (which isn't going to happen. Maybe in a few years when the price is really low for collection's sake) and I think that's about it right now.

obliviongirl 06-16-2005 08:17 PM

Re: Who owns all ff games

I have all of them....no really do....i won a Contest....and guess what i won....all the FF Games.....really....i did!!! But anyway...i won so i have all of them....that was like 5 months ago.....they said they would'nt get me upcoming games...so i would have 2 buy them myself...bummer...well i have all of em up till now!!! :D

Quezacotl 06-21-2005 05:27 PM

I own FF4-X2. I've played FF1 on an emulator but didn't really get into it, though I'll definitely try it again sometime. I'm really not interested in FF11 at all, and I dunno if my computer could run it anyway. :p

Zeromus_X 10-03-2005 01:40 PM

Phoenix down!

...I own ff1, ff5,ff6,ff7,ff8,ff9,...and thats about it. (the rest are on emulator, but i guess that doesnt count as actually owning them :p ) ive played a translated j2e rom of ff4 "hardtype", and i can see some of the differences. i dont think most of the game is that much "harder", but i do know that zeromus is very
hard to defeat. the only way i managed to beat him the first time was because he ran out of mp :D but other than that, every other turn is "big bang,big bang, big bang..."

and i have played mystic quest(the cartridge)..the story is okay, IMO, but the gameplay is just horrible. i dunno...i wouldnt see why any ff fan would consider it a real ff game...but thats my opinion. so anyway...

yeah, thats the ff games i actually own. :D

Totorosama 10-03-2005 06:52 PM

Just VII, IX, X, but I'm trying to get all the ones after VII.

Rorschach 10-03-2005 08:00 PM

I refuse to acknowldge Chronicles as a FF game.....

Zeromus_X 10-03-2005 08:43 PM

um...chronicles is actually two games :D its ff4+chrono trigger :)