Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Need help with Kit Fox on FF X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=298)

kizaragi 07-20-2005 09:01 PM

Need help with Kit Fox on FF X

I really need some help with FF X. I YOUundefined know how to get "Kit Fox" plz tell me, he is the only aeon I don't know how to get :(

FFnut 07-20-2005 11:32 PM

Re: Need help with Kit Fox on FF X

Kit Fox...? What the hell is that? I can honestly say that any aeon that is not listed as follows is not in this game:

Valefor
Ifrit
Ixion
Shiva
Bahamut
Yojimbo
Anima
Magus Sisters (Cindy, Sandy, Mindy)

kizaragi 07-21-2005 06:46 AM

He is on this game, but the problem is that he is a secret aeon. I didn't want to buy the guidebook but it seems like I have to anyway :( My friend have it, but he doesn't remeber how he got it :'(

P.S. I have been a ffnerd sense ff came out..Haven't played all games yet, but i own them all. Don't want to open them yet..Just collecting ff stuff :D

FFnut 07-21-2005 09:08 AM

No, you don't seem to understand. There are no aeons other than the ones I listed, I'm sure of it. The secret aeons are Yojimbo, Anima, and the Magus Sisters, but there is no such thing as "Kit Fox."

...Have you seen this aeon? Want to describe what it looks like? I'm willing to bet that your friend renamed one of his aeons and tried to pass it off as a brand new one, if you've seen it.

kizaragi 07-21-2005 02:47 PM

Do you have the europen version? If u do, look at the backside of the game (not the disc :p) and you will see his name there to. But I think I will buy the guidebook so I can get him, because he is the only one I don't have and thats pretty sad :( But when i know how to get him, i'll tell you that

jecht 07-22-2005 02:29 AM

where the fuck do i get anima and the magus sisters??

jecht 07-22-2005 02:30 AM

how the fuck do i get kit fox??

ZanarkandRuins 07-27-2005 09:12 PM

Surely no one else has heard of Kit Fox thing, have they? o_o

ShadowHeart 07-28-2005 08:51 PM

I have the European version of FFX, and I can see why kizaragi is confused. On the back of the European game cover, there's a screenshot from a battle where they're going through the list of aeons to summon, and you can see the names Valefor, Ifrit and Kit Fox there.

kizaragi, I would have to say that some game tester at Square Enix or something simply renamed one of the aeons to Kit Fox.. for whatever reason. I seriously doubt that there's such an aeon, as not only is the name retarded, but if there really was one there'd be information about it somewhere on the net on how to get it, something I've never seen.

FFnut 07-28-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jecht
where the fuck do i get anima and the magus sisters??

Quote:

Originally Posted by jecht
how the fuck do i get kit fox??

Charming. Really. This is why we need mods.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowheart
I have the European version of FFX, and I can see why kizaragi is confused. On the back of the European game cover, there's a screenshot from a battle where they're going through the list of aeons to summon, and you can see the names Valefor, Ifrit and Kit Fox there.

kizaragi, I would have to say that some game tester at Square Enix or something simply renamed one of the aeons to Kit Fox.. for whatever reason. I seriously doubt that there's such an aeon, as not only is the name retarded, but if there really was one there'd be information about it somewhere on the net on how to get it, something I've never seen.

If it says Valefor, Ifrit, and Kit Fox, it's most likely Ixion that they renamed.

I'm with Shadowheart on this. He usually knows what he's talking about, and I do believe he's our current European techie (now that Heavens rarely posts).

ZanarkandRuins 07-28-2005 10:58 PM

I'm with FFnut on this one.

Xartex 08-20-2005 08:07 PM

Yeah, that must be right, i think wondered for about five seconds what aeon that is untill i realised that it was Ixion

acquiesce 12-19-2005 03:26 PM

Okay, this is how you get kitfox. First you go to the airship and defeat penance, the hardest boss in the games, and tidus will find the head polish, then go to cid and give him the head polish, he will yell yeeehaaar here we go. U end up at the land of bambi and u eat the chicken egg, then kitfox is bourn. Then tidus says "Hey, we beat the hardest boss in the game and got the strongest summon, wheres the point in that, that is the secret ending, and whoever gets the secret ending gets to put a password into this site just go to
http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread."I'm a gullible demented retard"

Phoenix Flame 12-28-2005 03:09 PM

LOL...too funny!

baralai 03-01-2006 10:44 AM

Kit fox is a renemed aeon oké!