Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy XII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Where youat (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3316)

Blaze 10-29-2007 01:08 PM

Where youat

Where is everybody in the game.

I am in the second part of the jungle, but can't get past the Elder Wram boss battle. If you have pasted this part help me please.

Shinra Soldier 1 10-29-2007 06:12 PM

Re: Where youat

Wait what game is it?

dappa 10-30-2007 06:29 AM

Final fantasy 12 he is talking about.

For the thread subject I am currently visiting archades for the first time, I'm taking my time playing this game as I dont play it that much.

As for the Elder wyrm, I defeated it by constantly pounding away with it with my weapons and kept making sure any harmful status's were removed asap when they were used on the party. I suppose you could cheap it using the Nihopalhea accessory and toss a remedy at it, same goes for almost all the enemies in the game really lol

Shinra Soldier 1 11-01-2007 04:04 PM

I first started by bringing out Vaan, Balthier, and Fran (all who had a quickening) and doing the quickening, then brought out balthier and let him do his. This didn't hurt the guy as bad as I hoped...then I equipped my best healer with the accessory preventing silence and when he did spore I had one person remove confuse so he could use esuna, then just kept wailing him. (I was level 31, with all characters having 2000 hp or more, about double what was in the walkthrough :) ). Even at these high levels he was VERY difficult. Larsa died about four times. That's about all the advice I can give, oh kill the two little guys first, too! (after quickenings that is.) And I am at Mt. Ogi whatever.

Blaze 11-09-2007 03:25 PM

Thanks but I got past that part to at around level 24 or so.

Know I am at the Shrine were u get the second esper. and i am stuck cause i can't get past the sword of judgement.

dappa 11-10-2007 01:21 PM

For the sword of judgement you need to rotate all those statues which can be moved so that they are all pointing to the sword of judgement, look at the map to see which ways the statues are currently pointing.

Blaze 11-13-2007 12:00 AM

Thanks dappa next time i play the game i will do that.

Seyluv 04-16-2008 09:08 PM

I'm stucked around some ruins in th last cave. I can beat it jsut monsters too hard. But I can't play anything until i get my game back.

Last scene I saw was when Vayne said bring my brother to me.

dappa 05-02-2008 09:26 PM

in the game i have experienced the pharos at ridorana and climbed the tower, now all I have to do is go to skybase bahamut or whatever its called lol.

Kat 05-03-2008 10:08 PM

I didn't like Ridorana when I first got there.
**[SPOILER]**

Then when I got to the end I lost Reddas.
And that made me even more mad.
xD

dappa 05-05-2008 03:11 PM

i found reddas in my party was a bit of a hinderance sometimes as he got ko'd a lot when fighting monsters like the hell wyrm and the more stronger marks, i kept him berserk alot to maximise his damage he delt.

I am about to leave the great crystal soon as i now have the zodiac escutcheon shield and excalibur sword, yaizmat you are going down soon!!!

Kat 05-05-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dappa (Post 113683)
i found Reddas in my party was a bit of a hindrance sometimes as he got ko'd a lot when fighting monsters like the hell wyrm and the more stronger marks, i kept him berserk a lot to maximize his damage he delt.

I am about to leave the great crystal soon as i now have the zodiac escutcheon shield and excalibur sword, yaizmat you are going down soon!!!

I liked Reddas 'cause then, the enemies attacked him instead of my main party, like bait.
xD

I also like Larsa though, too, as he had the automatic potions when your party was low on hp.

kb-sama 05-05-2008 06:38 PM

I'm LOST....very

Kat 05-06-2008 06:59 PM

how are you lost?

kb-sama 05-11-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat (Post 113721)
how are you lost?

I Don't know WHERE I Am!