Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Entertainment Domain (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   J-pop =w= *addiction* (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2574)

Max the Man 01-20-2008 12:35 AM

Re: J-pop =w= *addiction*

Rock xD

And I don't have any problem with J-rock

But I hate it when people think that J-rock is J-pop. THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

It's like saying that Slipknot is pop music.

Seyluv 01-20-2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb-sama (Post 110872)
Wait...if i like J-rock more that J-pop will you hurt me...?

(fave J-rock DES-ROW and Gackt)

Fave J-pop Befouryou........and mc the max

wait are The Pillows Rock or pop?

Hey M.C The Max isn't Jpop!:eek:

They Kpop...hehe glad you like them though.:p

Spec Highwind 01-20-2008 10:26 AM

Okay, my favourite band overall at the moment (and the only asiatic band I listen to at the moment):

Acidman (Alternative Rock, Japan) - The second most listened band on my PC, but probably my favourite band. Lately, in the past few months, I have been listening to them everyday, without a flaw. They sing both in japanese and english (Even though the vocalist, Ooki Nobuo, can't speak English that fluently <_<). They also have many instrumental songs. They can do an AMAZING join of scientific words with other common ones (as in Isotope and Freak Out), creating an atmosphere I truly like, their songs are calm, and relaxing, even though they also have some more rocking songs and some punk influences here and there. Their lyrics are awesome (well, about the songs sung in Engrish, they aren't that good with the language as I said before, but I love their originality, in verses like "I heard com desperate noise again/It may have been the sound of earth's rotation".

My favourite Acidman songs would be:

(Album: Soo)
Zooka Ga Warau
Allegro
Sekitou
Background

(Album: Loop)
Isotope

(Album: Equal)
Freak Out
Furu Aki
Akatsuki O Nokoshite
Mawaru, Meguru, Sono Kaku E

(Album: And World)
World Symphony
Kisetsu No Tou

(Album: Green Chord)
Returning
Prism No Yoru
Calm

Warning: Not anyone would like Acidman, it's a really original and peculiar music style. I would suggest it to members like Hydra and Avathar, I don't know, you think if you would like it after reading my opinion.

But indeed, they are the best (;

Avathar 01-20-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max the Man (Post 110860)
But I hate it when people think that J-rock is J-pop. THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

It's all Japanese pop music in the end, Max. :p No need to bigger about defining it.

froggboy604 05-27-2008 11:16 PM

I like Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Zone, W-inds, Larcenceil, Nami Tamaki, Mai Kuraki, and a few more J artists.

Phoenix Flame 05-28-2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar (Post 110936)
It's all Japanese pop music in the end, Max. :p No need to bigger about defining it.

LOL...my feelings exactly Trent. XD