Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VI (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sadness...... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=960)

Avathar 03-25-2006 07:39 PM

Sadness......

Which FFVI-character has the saddest history with him/her?

I'ld go with Cyan O_o it's just horrific how he lost literally EVERYTHING :(

:rolleyes: and i actually felt sorry for Ultros when he found out he's just an ordinary octopus :D :) :o

Zeromus_X 03-25-2006 08:46 PM

Re: Sadness......

Gau. I think he has the saddest story, at any rate.

Lucavi86 03-26-2006 01:21 AM

I'm not sure if I can think of one that is the saddest. I'm playing FF4 and Rydia's story is pretty sad I think.

Avathar 03-26-2006 07:13 AM

Offcourse the story about Gau and his father's also tremendously sad...but both Gau and his father didn't realize the emotional problem that hard :( so that's why i think Cyan had a much harder time processing.

Zeromus_X 03-26-2006 04:23 PM

Yeah, I'd imagine seeing your people, family, and ruler dying painfully can really mess up a person.

LoneWolf 03-27-2006 09:52 AM

I'd have to say locke, I just couldn't imagine losing a loved one and managing to find a way to bring her back to life just to see her die again. (Even though it helps him alot)

Spiff 04-19-2006 11:26 AM

Cyan, he couldn't save his loved ones and even saw them leaving on the dead train. Plus being the lone survivor of Doma.

Sephiroth v.2 05-27-2006 11:31 AM

i think cyan to see a whole kingdom die most be sad.... and then se them leave on that train...

simi87 05-28-2006 02:26 AM

i think is cyan but also locke and setzer have sad stories

Edit: I forget about Terra - she is used to kill people!

Mod Edit: Please do not double post - the edit button is there for a reason. Please use it. TY!

Phoenix Flame 11-25-2006 10:24 AM

I agree w/Ava.

Cyan, what a cruel existence.

I would either have drank the poison, or would have pursued Kefka out of vengance...then drink the poison :p

dappa 12-19-2006 03:43 PM

Shadow is a tortured soul too. He commits suicide.

Cyan probably has the most tragic story. Followed by locke.

Zeromus_X 12-19-2006 09:52 PM

Having played FFVI at least three times since the last time I posted here, I'm going to have to decide on Cayenne for my saddest character development. Just, after going through the whole dream world thing, and hearing him talk to his wife and son in the flashbacks, and the Phantom Train, and ugh. That's just really heart-renching.

Gau, Tina, and Lock all have pretty sad stories too.

Phoenix Flame 12-19-2006 10:34 PM

Yes, but Gau doesn't really know what he's missing...right? He met his father, but didn't know him most of his life. That's not really tragic if you ask me.

Then again, the poor kid wound up like a wild animal...but hell, at least he got his oats... :D

Spec Highwind 12-20-2006 08:17 AM

Locke... or Cyan... or Celes... or Terra... or Gau... or Setzer... gah >.< I can't choose... I like them all, and they're all sad.

Rupert 01-30-2007 03:06 AM

id say setzer
because
he has the worst abilites in the game
lolzzzzz