Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Moogles Vs Chocobos! (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26)

Zynk 03-17-2005 06:35 AM

Moogles rock!

Sepimort 05-19-2005 04:13 PM

Come on, Chocobo's rule! Sepiroth would still be alive was it not for the humble chocobo!

Squall85 05-19-2005 04:39 PM

I just think moogles are cooler

alfaitha 05-20-2005 02:12 AM

Hey, wasn't there like a chocobo racing game for the Playstation, as well as a chocobo adventure game or something like that?

LoKuS 05-20-2005 06:12 PM

yes there was.

Arkacia 05-22-2005 09:12 PM

Moogles are cuter, but Chocobo's are more useful :).

I loved the Chocobo treasure hunting in FF9. It was my favorite part of that game.

devilmog 06-08-2005 08:22 AM

Both of them are cutie cutie.♥ I like both, but I voted for Moogle.

obliviongirl 06-16-2005 08:10 PM

Re: Moogles Vs Chocobos!

Are there any girls on this forum??? Am i the only one?!!!!! Arrrrrggghhhh-(i vote moogle)-hhhhhrrgggghhh!!!!

Andrew Scaves 07-31-2005 07:05 PM

Ooh yeah chocobos, you can ride them, cook 'em, and eat 'em. As you know moogles don't have squat, except for mog, she was a summon, not a real moogle.

Lyde Lyde 07-31-2005 07:12 PM

You were wondering if there was another girl, well here I am. I still voted for chocobos. PLEEASE MOOGLES ARE SO DORKY AND STUPID LOOKING, CHOCOBOS ARE CHAMPS.

Glare 08-04-2005 02:09 PM

moogles are so pathetic come on we all know chocobos are cuter i mean on sword of mana theres something called chocobo chocolate not moogle chocolate but CHOCOBO CHOCOLATE

FFnut 08-04-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Scaves
Ooh yeah chocobos, you can ride them, cook 'em, and eat 'em. As you know moogles don't have squat, except for mog, she was a summon, not a real moogle.

...Um, that Mog sucked. The ORIGINAL Mog was probably the only reason people liked Moogles in the first place. And the original Mog was a guy too. And his dances were awesome (I eventually couldn't decide whether to call him a geomancer or a dancer, so I went with geodancer).

Totorosama 08-06-2005 11:51 PM

The person who introduced Cactuars to this discussion really just added a pointless comment. They can save that for other discussions (there are 100s of other species of creatures throughout the FF's)...I support moogles for their intelligence, helpfulness in FF9 (They literally "saved" me, not to mention Stiltzikin's items), and their warrior skills in...FF2 wasn't it? Chocobos are good for transportation, item collecting, mini-games and all, but I still prefer moogles.

To Lyde Lyde, some of my friends would kill you for that comment on moogles looks, but I don't think that's really that important. Also, save the profanity for more constructive purposes (here, it's only a waste of space and time). Also, I believe that Final Fantasy is more entertaining than chess (my opinion).

mooglesarethebestest 08-12-2005 12:50 AM

Moogles are the bestest! So much more useful. Chocobos don't even say "Kupo!"..BOOO!

Troublesom 08-12-2005 09:15 AM

I don't care which ones is cuter lol, but I can easily say that Chocobo's are waayy cooler; plus it gives you a thrill when you use them unlike the moogles

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens cloud
i hate it when they cast choco meteo -_- moogles are just cuter and thats that :P would a chocobo let you save in ff9? no! all they do is make you breed them or play stupid mini games that take up hours of your time, just to get to locations that are slighty out of reach! *stopms on chocobo* meh, that will teach it to take up my time :D

*and cuddles moogle*

Yeah but lol the games would be so much harder to beat if it wasn't for the chocobo quest, and you'd still spend a lot of you're time EXP:ing so it isn't a waist ;)