Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Vincent thread... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1297)

gcarev10 04-19-2006 07:04 PM

Vincent

say what u wont to say but that guy have sed storry ever so i like him i wont to ask u something is he transform in zo a somekind of devil or this is his naturak form of limit break i think that profesor gast do to him ofol things and he lost Lukrecia man that is bad think to hapent eny1.

Tiny Bronco 04-30-2006 06:26 PM

Re: Vincent

English probably isn't his native language. Just bare with it.

I always thought Vincent had a cool storyline beging an x Turk and all. Plus the dude sleeps in a coffin! Has guts. :D

Yeyana 04-30-2006 06:53 PM

Ehehe... ^_^* I'm just a spelling perfectionist, tis all...
All aside, I almost forgot to mention-
Vincent Valentine is officially (in my mind) the hottest, hottest, most awesome, and most Vamp like of all the Final Fantasy Characters.
I would copy/paste 'I love Him' over and over, but I think just once suffices.
^_^

Avathar 04-30-2006 07:15 PM

Vincent's one of the best characters ever. Everything about him is just plain awesomeness. Still weird he's an "extra" character in the game, though. :/ :)...

Eru Iluvatar 04-30-2006 08:12 PM

he sleeps in a coffin?

LeftRightBack 05-02-2006 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eru Iluvatar
he sleeps in a coffin?

Yeah.. When you get him in FF7 hes in a coffin

Avathar 05-02-2006 05:16 AM

Yeah, he's got so many characteristics of being a vampire, though, but he's not. You could say he's like ..half demon, half human? (Chaos cells)

gcarev10 05-03-2006 06:11 PM

kid ha ha ha
sleep in a cofin hmm what a guy ha ha ha
yes he is some of knid demon or devil if u like that but that is not his folt so i u remember his story abaut him and lukrecia u see when profesor gast come in and put something in his blood i dint know what so i think that is jenova sels pr somethink like that coz of that think he become something like monster , dedmon , devil , bed think is when u go with him in a limit break he gos in berserick so u cant control him and that th bad but thi limit arstrong and that is good so wi have sward with deble blade that is that.

~Hidan~ 07-04-2006 05:00 PM

Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

I just dont get it, i mean sure he is a mystery but other then that little fact he's not very good, and his limits usually hurt you more then help.... I just dont get why everyone loves him soo much....

Avathar 07-05-2006 04:14 AM

Re: Why does everyone like Vincent soo Much?

He's got one of the better background stories, at least in my opinion the more interesting, for a hidden character in a Final Fantasy game.

Zeromus_X 07-05-2006 04:16 AM

Yeah, he sucks in battle, but he has the best story.

And he's the 'mysterious' character. Kindof like how people like Shadow/Amarant/Auron/etc.

Avathar 07-05-2006 06:46 AM

Back in 1997, his storyline was indeed quite original. =) Besides, he reminds me a lot of Alucard. ^^;

Seyluv 07-07-2006 04:47 AM

I can't even get him, because of that code. I keep getting it wrong, but oh well.

Vincent 07-07-2006 10:51 AM

why do i like vince?
let's see... he's very "cool", he's alright with everything, has a nice visual, can turn into a demon/vampire...
and many things more
HE ROCKZ

richboywonder 07-08-2006 12:32 AM

probaly because he looks cool or something.looks don't meen nothing