Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I'm done here... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2751)

Slider 06-01-2007 12:35 PM

I'm done here...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffnut
This is it. I'm done. I'm done with this place. Done for good.

I have my reasons...

Have fun

ThroneofDravaris 06-01-2007 01:28 PM

Re: I'm done here...

This would probably have more impact on a forum where seemingly 95% of the people hadn't already left or become inactive anyway.

Hydra 06-01-2007 02:26 PM

o.o;

Slider is leaving?!

Why?! If you were to give a reason, it'd be acceptable. But since we don't know, what's the use of this? This'll maybe make some members bitter and curious, due to you not explaining the reasons of leaving.

Either way, I respect your decision for leaving. We'll miss you.

Seyluv 06-01-2007 03:34 PM

Oh no you leaving us.

I guess it because of all this spam people be posting and some I myself posted.

Tifa-chan 06-01-2007 03:46 PM

Now Tifa is lost and saddened! Why do people never leave reasons? It doesn't make any sence at all. I find it is just for attention half the time.

blackstar 06-01-2007 08:20 PM

I miss him already dude im sad now... no more slider it really feels like one of my friends just moved away.

darkshadow2247 06-01-2007 09:28 PM

They create threads and then leave without telling to bring attention to themselves. More than likely, he'll troll the forum to see what people are saying in this thread about him. And if anything bad is sad about him, he'll come back with a few angry posts. Eventually, people will gang up on him and he'll get REALLY pissed and then leave the site for real...for a few months. He'll be back to troll the forums eventually and may make a post or two. Then someone will be like, "I thought you were leaving the site Slider!" and it'll turn into another argument.

If I had never called attention to his actions in this post, he would've came back and said something in response to me. Heck, he may even come back pissed at me because I know his motive.

I'm a member of 4 active forums and I see these threads all the time. They all end in the same way.

But since I detailed every little thing that will happen in the future, things may not turn out this way. People will read my post and try to make sure this exact thing I'm describing won't happen. It's human nature.

Phoenix Flame 06-02-2007 01:46 AM

0.0!!! WTF?!?! WTF?!?!

*criesandwillnotbeconsoled* Noooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! !!!!!
;_____;
:'(
x_X

..b-b-b-b-b-bbbbut...why?!?! *criessomemore*

Zeromus_X 06-02-2007 01:53 AM

Why do you feel the need to repeat what FFNut did? It's okay if you want to leave, but leaving an attention thread for everybody to read isn't the smartest way of going about that.

Phoenix Flame 06-02-2007 01:55 AM

Trying to prove a point then? o_O ;_; *still sad*

Spec Highwind 06-02-2007 07:51 AM

Nooo! O_O

No I can't talk about Football here!

Don't go =(

Tifa-chan 06-02-2007 10:19 AM

Dark is right. I see it all the time on all my 30+ forums I am on. It's quite rediculous and sad to be honest.

clief101_ 06-02-2007 10:46 AM

i duno who slider is...but judging from da things dats been sed in dis thread...he's gona b missed by sum ppl and not my othas

Luis 06-02-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Why do you feel the need to repeat what FFNut did? It's okay if you want to leave, but leaving an attention thread for everybody to read isn't the smartest way of going about that.

Phoenix Flame 06-03-2007 08:50 AM

*cough* Wish it were 96% *cough*