Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Other Video Games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which game are you currently playing? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3061)

TherathxRikku 09-09-2010 03:18 AM

Re: Which game are you currently playing?

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Game is addicting beyond all reason, it started out kind of easy and built into it really fast. Beginner is probably recommended, idk, I'm not very far yet.

John Smith 09-11-2010 01:31 PM

I played one run of Chrono Trigger. The story is quite enticing and the graphics aren't as bad as you'd expect for an old 2D game.

I still need to figure out what I'm doing wrong, because I didn't get an option for a New Game + when I finished...

clief101_ 02-16-2011 07:21 AM

WaW sucks soo much ai lol

I'm currently playing Black Ops and FFIX again :)

TherathxRikku 02-23-2011 10:03 PM

Back to Dissidia. Been playing at my school a lot lately, mostly killing time for Duodecim.

clief101_ 03-06-2011 02:25 PM

And now add Birth by Sleep and BulletStorm to that list of games lol

TherathxRikku 05-26-2011 09:03 PM

Got a list, recently got a whole slew of games, and I'm replaying a few others.

Birth by Sleep, Dissidia duodecim [012] Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, The 3rd Birthday, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and finally and most awesome so far, Final Fantasy XIII. Finally get to play a PS3, it's my uncle's, but at least I can play one now.

clief101_ 05-28-2011 04:07 AM

You playing it finally!? How you liking it mate?

Also, i'm now playing FFX, CoD Black Ops, Guitar Hero, Portal 2...ummm...that's all i think?

TherathxRikku 05-28-2011 05:04 PM

Just beat Cid Raines, the difficulty spike is definitely the highest out of any FF I've ever played, but it's got a beautiful landscape and story. Characters are likable with exception for Snow and Vanille with her ever changing accent. -_-

clief101_ 05-28-2011 10:27 PM

It's not changing, just a horrible Aussie VA (damnit) that's voices her. Same with Fang, but her voice is better. Be warned though...very linear

TherathxRikku 05-29-2011 02:58 PM

Most scenes I see her in, she has one out of three accents. American, English (Aussie), or WTF did is she talkin about? lol

Played BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for the first time last night, and OHMIGOD, everything has been changed, even my former main is tough to play.

clief101_ 05-30-2011 12:46 PM

Oh that's right, i'm also playing minecraft these days? Such an addicting game!!!!!!!

John Smith 08-13-2011 07:52 PM

I'm now playing Chrono Cross. I have almost finished it, but I haven't found any cross-referenses, story-wise, to Chrono Trigger. I liked CT better. Let's see if I change my mind until I finish this one.

I have such a large waiting list that I'm too embarassed to say how long it is. xD

dappa 12-19-2013 09:43 PM

at the moment, running through final fantasy 12 again, also super streetfighter 4 arcade edition

I've recently cleared legend of dragoon, legend of legaia and chrono cross, awesome games

sabaugebenz 10-02-2014 01:25 PM

Im currently playing COD Ghosts, as many micro transactions there are, i only play it for fun.