Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Hardware Heaven (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   problems with installing Final Fantasy XI (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436)

Vince Valentine 07-20-2006 09:01 PM

problems with installing Final Fantasy XI

ok. so.
i used a buddy pass to dl the game, great. but i cant find out how to install the game. has anyone dl'ed it from a buddy pass before and how do i fix this problem?

Griever 07-20-2006 09:02 PM

Re: problems with installing Final Fantasy XI

What do you mean by "buddy pass"?

Vince Valentine 07-20-2006 09:09 PM

look, if you could help you would know what im talking about. so im not even going to tell you.

Zeromus_X 07-20-2006 09:16 PM

This forum might help you out, as we don't really have many FFXI players here (if any, anymore.)

I unfortunately can't answer your question.

Griever 07-20-2006 09:32 PM

Excuse me for trying to help, i suggest you change your attitude or no one is going to want to work with you on whatever problems you are having.

Just a little advice, savvy?

ultimecia 07-21-2006 04:34 AM

if you told eberyone wht buddy pass was maybe they would be able to help you they might have a different name for what youre talking about

Arkacia 07-21-2006 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Valentine
look, if you could help you would know what im talking about. so im not even going to tell you.

If you give us more information, we may be able to help you with the installation whether we know what a 'buddy pass' is or not.

I want more info on this to ensure it is legal. Talk on illegal FF roms and downloads is banned on this site.

Vince Valentine 07-21-2006 12:22 PM

well if you're going to get snippy about it
its a special pass that comes in The Vana'diel Collection, its perfectly legal, and its the only way i can play the game seeing as i don't have a dvd-rom drive.
and, no, its not illegal, SO LAY OFF
okthxbai

Zeromus_X 07-21-2006 05:13 PM

Yeah, don't get snippy with an administrator. You were the one with an attitude in the first place, and we were only trying to help you with your problem.

Now, thank you for kindly telling use what a buddy pass is. I only have limited knowledge of FFXI; but feel free to go to the forum I linked to, which has many knowledgable FFXI players.

Vince Valentine 07-21-2006 06:05 PM

im sorry, didnt mean to be snippy but when i said "buddy pass" people wouldnt know how to help unless they knew how it worked.

Arkacia 07-21-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Valentine
well if you're going to get snippy about it
its a special pass that comes in The Vana'diel Collection, its perfectly legal, and its the only way i can play the game seeing as i don't have a dvd-rom drive.
and, no, its not illegal, SO LAY OFF
okthxbai

Actually, I wasn't being snippy, and apologise if my post came across that way :).

Thanks for the info.