Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Advent Children (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=583)

~Hidan~ 10-20-2005 05:53 PM

Advent Children

I just watched this today, and can i say OMFG this was awesome. You All will be very impressed by it and how it turns out. Can is say this much Cloud duel weilds his swords in this one! Oh and limit breaks and summons, BWUHAHAHA its insain..

you can order the movie at animearigato.com for like 20 bucks or less. its all subtitled but man it was sooo cool.

Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.

Peace

Zerlina 11-05-2005 10:31 PM

Re: Advant Children

OK I just watched it. For graphics and art, 10/10. For plot...um...

~Hidan~ 11-06-2005 02:22 AM

Well, in connection to seven it works perfectly. The plot is really hard to follow for anyone that hasnt played 7 all the way through. I dont know if you did or not.

ShadowHeart 11-06-2005 07:47 AM

I'm pretty sure she did :)

But anyway, yeah, I must admit I was a lil disappointed with it. The graphics were amazing, just like expected. But overall.. I mean, it wasn't bad at all, no no, but I guess I just had my expectations up too high.

Tydo 11-06-2005 10:25 AM

Anyone know when it's getting release in the UK?

Gumdrop 11-13-2005 06:28 PM

Imo its total shite. Hard to follow? Hard to follow what? The near non existant story line? The only thing nice about this film is seeing the heros from FFVII looking great graphics wise. Most of the film conists of just over the top fight scenes :/ And what did they do to the Turks? Where they trying to make the as lame as possible? Cuz its two thumbs up for a job well done if they where.

9.5/10 for graphics
3/10 for story - does it even deserve that much I wonder..?
7.5/10 for music - quite nice in places
9/10 for disapointment :P

Square have been really disapointing recently if you ask me, I'm very much looking fowards to FFXII though and I hope that will manage to restore a little of my faith in them :)

Black Mage 12-14-2005 08:41 PM

I think that all the things were great....I mean I've seen clips of it before and it looks awsome! I wish it would just be released now because here in PA they're not selling it anywhere just preorder for Jan 1st which really sucked. It was going to come out on my birthday but they backed it up to Jan. How lame is that?

GoDLikE 12-23-2005 02:41 AM

The story is so-so,but does too much fighting make any sense(but i should say,it is surprising)?
FF is good for its story,maybe it should discripe more details than that.

WupoP_FF 12-24-2005 07:46 AM

yy,much better than FF-Soul.....I expect that we can see a new one soon.but I wonder its content could be fascinating.

Zeromus_X 12-25-2005 10:42 PM

lets just assume that nomura got all his characters to level 99...and thats why they can do such physics-defying things! :D

Phoenix Flame 12-26-2005 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
lets just assume that nomura got all his characters to level 99...and thats why they can do such physics-defying things! :D

I guess, but isn't that what FF is all about??? Physic-defying, gigantic-sword-weilding, spine-tingling-magic-using fun!?!?! :D

Tiny Bronco 01-17-2006 09:55 PM

I really hope the US version of FF7AC comes out soon.

Squall Lionheart 01-29-2006 10:25 PM

....there is one?

ShadowHeart 01-29-2006 10:47 PM

Not yet? There should be one though..

Squall Lionheart 01-29-2006 10:53 PM

Heard of preparations for an FF8 one thought.....not that....