Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Advance (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Out on PSP (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3271)

clief101_ 10-17-2007 12:52 AM

Out on PSP

Tactics is out on psp now, and im getting it in a cpl wks wen i have the money to buy it lol....i played it briefly on advance but didnt get very far on the game...can any1 give me some advice on it??

Doctor 10-19-2007 03:01 AM

Re: Out on PSP

There's no advice that I can really give you, seeing as I haven't played Tactics in a long, long time. All i can mention is how excited I am to see it come out on the PSP.

Although I heard that there are flaws in the PSP version; degraded graphics and sound, for example. If the sound quality and the overall quality of the soundtrack turns out to be lower than I expect, I will be very, very displeased.

clief101_ 10-21-2007 10:19 PM

well, from what ive read, they've really outdone themselves this time with a cpl extra jobs and more cinematics...and of course improved 1's

Phoenix Flame 10-23-2007 04:32 AM

I don't know about this new one. But I know the original like the back of my.....pretty well.

So - I'm hoping there are more battles in this one. It seemed like the original dropped-off towards the end of the game. Maybe another optional character or two would be nice as well.

When you do get it, start lots of threads about it; I'm sure its pretty popular ATM...might serve to drive some business our way (new members.) ;)

ThroneofDravaris 10-23-2007 08:35 AM

Two new characters have been added to the game, both of which having a few of new missions pertaining to them. There are also two new jobs. The wikipedia page seems to have a decent summery of the new additions. The most important one is the improved translation, which replaces the original's nonsensical script.

I'll eventually pick this game up when I get a PSP, although that probably won't happen in the foreseeable future.

clief101_ 10-24-2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
I don't know about this new one. But I know the original like the back of my.....pretty well.

So - I'm hoping there are more battles in this one. It seemed like the original dropped-off towards the end of the game. Maybe another optional character or two would be nice as well.

When you do get it, start lots of threads about it; I'm sure its pretty popular ATM...might serve to drive some business our way (new members.) ;)

i get ya hey lol...i shuld be gettin it on friday if i have the money, or next wk

gotcha, start lotsa threads hehe ;)

~Hidan~ 12-18-2007 08:11 AM

The new tactics for psp is really good. Its not like the GBA one at all. The two new classes are pretty sweet, graphics and story are pretty much the same as it was on the original get the guide if you want real help :P of just look up an faq. but overall i'd say its worth getting and playing.

Phoenix Flame 12-22-2007 06:49 AM

Does anyone who has the game feel like posting some new threads about it? Perhaps outlining the new classes, what new battles/items/abilities they liked the most, etc?!

KKThx! ^^;

Seyluv 04-22-2008 08:02 PM

I'm get it soon, just cause I love the original FFT and I'm sure I will love the new one. Its looks pretty fun from all the ads I have seen.

Besides I need good games on my PSP

Phoenix Flame 04-23-2008 04:05 AM

Sounds gewd. = 3

kb-sama 04-29-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressCrystal (Post 113420)
Besides I need good games on my PSP

Monsterhunterfreedom2ordisgaeaafternoonofdarkness

Dhruv 05-17-2008 08:50 AM

Looks ok. Nothing special.

Zeromus_X 05-17-2008 12:06 PM

The graphics and sound aren't really degraded, it's just that there's this annoying lag for most spell/item animations. (Pretty annoying to have the game slow down whenever you use a spell or potion).