Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What is your favorite FF (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97)

Zeromus_X 03-23-2006 08:04 PM

Re: What is your favorite FF

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
Wow...every game in the list's got at least one vote :D .....

...even X-2 (o_-)..........

Very shocking, yes. -I-;

Squall Lionheart 03-24-2006 08:34 AM

At least you know who voted where......most of FF8 aren't around anymore....

LoneWolf 03-27-2006 06:08 PM

FF7 all the way, its the one that really got me into the Final Fantasy series.

Cloud101 03-30-2006 11:28 AM

That's right, I'd play FF7 1000 times over and over again without getting board!

Crazi 04-06-2006 12:03 PM

i voted ff7 ... for pure nostalgia ... its an awesome game with an awesome storyline. and i find my-self still playing it even tho i've completed it many times. (a sign well made game, save the graphics lol).

Avathar 04-06-2006 07:15 PM

Actually, the very first time i played FFVII, i couldn't stand the graphics and the music :( , and i gave up pretty quickly. But the second time i got a bit more far in the game ;) and thus in the story.^_^
(The first time i didn't even knew about Sephiroth o_-.....)

Tiny Bronco 04-07-2006 11:13 AM

Actually...
I like FF7's graphics better than FF7AC's graphics movie thing. I'm so used to seeing Cloud and company how they were in the game to like the movie's interpretation. In FF7AC I think Sephiroth has lip-stick on!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I like the movies in FF7 though. In those the characters look real! ;)

Avathar 04-07-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
which ff games did i play first:

1. FF9
2. FF8
3. FF6
4. FF7
5. FF10
6. FF1
7. FF2
8. FF3

And i guess after the 9 and 8 (and 6, which was a huge contrast in graphics), i really didn't like the block-shaped bodies of characters. :D But that was the first time i played. ;) The second time i really appreciated it all :) .^^

YuRiPa 04-13-2006 10:38 AM

The very first FF i played was 8.. and i loved it to bits! So i decided i would play FF7.. and after the graphics in 8.. 7 was shocking as you may guess :P but after the first hour of play.. you really get into the story and you forget all about the graphics :)

Uchiha Aywin 04-23-2006 07:03 AM

I voted for FF 7 because I thought it has the best story. And because there are so many cool characters in the game. I like it also because there are so many things to do in it, such as chocobo-farming and the Gold Saucer

Zeromus_X 04-23-2006 01:36 PM

Hm...
1.) FFIII
2.) FFVI
3.) The rest.

Yes, I love them all too much. Just a little too much. :p

Master Strife 04-25-2006 09:02 AM

ive always liked, final fantasy 7 but just recently i played X2 and wanted to spew! i hated it, i feel that there was no storyline to it whatsoever! does it actually have any good points?

But anyway, i thought 7 was the best out of all of them so far because, it had a good storyline, cool characters, the best way of making and gaining magic and the graphics weren't terrible for its day and age!

thats all i really have to say on the topic!

Lokzor 04-25-2006 04:43 PM

I voted for FFX. I may like it more because it's the first FF I've played and beaten, but after playing all of the others I'd say FFX is still on top, with FF6+FF7 close behind.

Eru Iluvatar 04-25-2006 04:56 PM

VI
Then 7 comes with 10

Tiny Bronco 04-25-2006 05:34 PM

I'm sure I've ssaid this somewhere, but for the sake of not looking throught the 12 pages...
FF7!!!

Which one has The War of the Magi in it. I read that intoduction and thought it sounded great.