Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What is your favorite FF (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97)

Phoenix Flame 11-27-2005 03:21 AM

Re: What is your favorite FF

Really! VII was your first Final Fantasy Arkacia? How cool is that - heck of an exposure huh?
Not to get tangental, but SOM was one of the best RPGs for SNES in my opinion. The two player capability meant my best friend and I played hours @ a time w/only the occassional smoke break or munchie minute :) Anyway! I'm with you on that.

Lokus...your from Chicago???!!! It would be great to compare stories sometime.

LoKuS 11-28-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkacia
LoKuS, I didn't play my first RPG until I was in my early 30s because thats when we bought our SNES and got the Secret of Mana for it.

My first FF was FF7 in the late 90s when we bought our Playstation 1.

Just because someone hasn't played RPGs since they were old enough to hold a control pad doesn't make them "handicapped".

You need to realise that not everyone has your knowledge or experience with these games and accept that some people have been playing them longer than you and some have been playing them less.

Now, I'm seriously telling you to stop insulting people, and I've edited that comment out of your post.

come on now, your getting a little out of hand. i was messing with the kid, tryin to bring some spunk to the forums. :cool:

LoKuS 11-28-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Really! VII was your first Final Fantasy Arkacia? How cool is that - heck of an exposure huh?
Not to get tangental, but SOM was one of the best RPGs for SNES in my opinion. The two player capability meant my best friend and I played hours @ a time w/only the occassional smoke break or munchie minute :) Anyway! I'm with you on that.

Lokus...your from Chicago???!!! It would be great to compare stories sometime.

hit me up on aim- RuffRyders5215 well talk

Arkacia 11-28-2005 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoKuS
come on now, your getting a little out of hand. i was messing with the kid, tryin to bring some spunk to the forums. :cool:

I can only judge by what I see, and that did read as an insult.

If you're joking, just add a grinning smilie (or smiling smilie or whatever) to the post to show you meant no harm :).

LoKuS 11-28-2005 02:23 AM

Got it, add more smileys. :) i have a suggestion as well, MORE SMILEYZ!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix Flame 11-28-2005 02:27 AM

kid's 17 y/o...I'd ask where he got this stuff from, but I know :)

LoKuS 11-28-2005 02:30 AM

oh, do you?

Phoenix Flame 11-28-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoKuS
oh, do you?

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything against you. I just know what it's like to be 17, full of spunk, and American :)

BTW, I sent ya a PM about that.

Ahem... What makes FFV so darn special. My buddy is borrowing it right now and (although he's no FFNut) he doesn't like it that much. Other than it being a FF, can anyone tell me why it's so great???

ff7Alexander 11-29-2005 12:55 AM

i vote for ff7. and it is the best no matter what anyone say.

LoKuS 11-29-2005 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything against you. I just know what it's like to be 17, full of spunk, and American :)

BTW, I sent ya a PM about that.

Ahem... What makes FFV so darn special. My buddy is borrowing it right now and (although he's no FFNut) he doesn't like it that much. Other than it being a FF, can anyone tell me why it's so great???

na man, its all good. FFV is pretty good, you got the job system going on so your characters can be anything you want them to be.

ff7Alexander 11-29-2005 03:23 AM

yeah the job systems is what i like abour ff5

Phoenix Flame 11-29-2005 05:45 AM

Are there any other unique things about the game that would peaque my interest?

Avathar 12-04-2005 05:44 PM

which ff games did i play first:

1. FF9
2. FF8
3. FF6
4. FF7
5. FF10
6. FF1
7. FF2
8. FF3

which ff games do i think that are the best:

1. FF7
2. FF10
3. FF6
4. FF8
5. FF9
6. FF3
7. FF2
8. FF1

neokiller 12-05-2005 03:20 AM

ffVlll I THINK IT HAS THE BEST GRAPHIC N STORY I LIKE THE WAY IT IS PRESENTED N MOST OF ALL ITS MUSIC INCLUDING THE BATTLE VICTORY SOUND

Phoenix Flame 12-05-2005 10:23 PM

Really!?!? I had a difficult time appreciating FFVIII. Maybe I need to play through it again.