Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VI (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   gogo conspiracy (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=503)

Avathar 08-24-2006 08:22 PM

Re: gogo conspiracy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeon
thts a good point.........kinda cancels out the point of this thread in one huh? but then he didnt actually say he buried her.........just tht he made a memorial for her. fine theres tht coffin in the cavern there but thts just to release the airship right?.............right...

Interesting point.

*playing FFVI again to- or does anyone else remember how Darryl died? (or supposeably died)

dappa 09-08-2006 07:26 AM

The only thing about gogo I dont like is his attacks are alot weaker and to increase his stats I have to use armour that increases his magic offense apart from that he is cool.

Phoenix Flame 12-14-2006 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
Interesting point.

*playing FFVI again to- or does anyone else remember how Darryl died? (or supposeably died)

Didn't she pilot an experimental airship...or just a normal one into the stratosphere? It crashed and Setzer restored it, right? I don't think he states she died...actually I think the story goes that they never found her... T.B.C...

dappa 12-14-2006 05:57 AM

Its been awhile since I played this game but I thought setzer said she had died.

Phoenix Flame 12-23-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Didn't she pilot an experimental airship...or just a normal one into the stratosphere? It crashed and Setzer restored it, right? I don't think he states she died...actually I think the story goes that they never found her... T.B.C...

Avathar - any progress on this as of yet? :confused:

Zeromus_X 12-23-2006 12:04 PM

Yeah, Daryl is dead. She even has a tomb. :p When Setzer has his flashback inside Daryl's tomb, he mentions that he heard from searchers that she had died (if I remember).

At any rate, Daryl certainly isn't Gogo.

Zeon 12-23-2006 06:12 PM

mmm i think thts the case....i have a file sumwhere quite close to it ill check it out if ya like......damn i havnt posted in aaaaaaaaaaages...HELLO!! lol and thnks you for quoting me avathar :D

locke cole 07-19-2007 02:09 PM

hello i am new to this forum and ff6 is my favorite game....anyways from what i have heard there are three other possibilities to who gogo is including Emporer Ghestal,Baram [shadows ex partner],and banon it never says banon died so this is my best guess :D

Avathar 12-15-2007 04:10 PM

Agh, I kinda got used to the idea of Gogo really being Daryl. :P Fair enough, at this point, Gogo might as well be Cait Sith!! ;3

Phoenix Flame 12-22-2007 06:35 AM

Well, I'm sure that's one theory that would be right up Zeromus' alley. = 3

'Kitty!' <3 XDD;