Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VI (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   the mog dances (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1681)

Zeon 08-25-2006 02:53 PM

the mog dances

i havnt got them all and i would like to know where to get them. also id like to confirm rumours about the secret boss shiryu are FALSE yes??

help would be much appreciated :D

Avathar 08-25-2006 02:57 PM

Re: the mog dances

Well, for the Mog dances: think logic. Think elemental. ;) It's not that hard to find/learn them all, just go to different sorts of areas and have battles with Mog in your party, et voila. :p

Shiryu? Isn't that the big dragon from Final Fantasy V?

Zeon 08-25-2006 03:03 PM

yer it is its also in 10 as well (airship battle before bevelle) but ive read on sites tht u can fight it in 6 as well. its looks like the blue dragon but its red and supossed to have like 1,500,000 hp or summit? im not sure really but i searched shinryu in google images for a good pic for my dp on msn (cheesy now i think aboout it.....) and saw a picture and clicked on it. if i find a link ill edit it into this reply :D

Avathar 08-25-2006 03:05 PM

Well, I haven't encountered an enemy named like that in Final Fantasy VI. ;p

Zeon 08-25-2006 03:23 PM

its probly nothing then. no worries i guess anywayz thanks for the help :D

Yggdrasill 08-26-2006 09:45 AM

Shinryu is in FFV, I think, I've never really found any hard boss in FFVI other than Kefka. There was supposed to be a boss called Tiamat in FFVI which looks something like this:

http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/ff6/images/tiamat.gif

Square removed it for some reason though.

Phoenix Flame 08-26-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
Shinryu is in FFV, I think, I've never really found any hard boss in FFVI other than Kefka.

Kefka was difficult???

Hmm...I didn't notice.

Zeon 08-26-2006 09:57 AM

lol yer kefka was hard if u wer lower levels and besides the fact tht hes the last boss and is "meant to be" hard......

Yggdrasill 08-26-2006 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Kefka was difficult???

I was just saying every other battle in the game was really easy compared to Kefka. =P
Well, I found Kefka harder than both Kuja or Sephiroth, they were both pathetically easy.

Zeon 08-26-2006 10:02 AM

thts a good point actually............whats the hardest final boss? id have said ff2's final boss was extremely hard if u wernt properly trained...........it took me like 14 attempts (so ashamed.........)

Yggdrasill 08-26-2006 10:06 AM

I think Zeromus on the PS1 version of FFIV was the hardest, he was extremely fast and his "Big Bang" move could nearly wipe me out in 1-turn.
Why are the PS1 versions slightly harder than the SNES or GBA versions?

Zeon 08-26-2006 10:07 AM

they desided to make the games more challeging tht maybe more ppl would be into playing them???? dunno.......but i agree they wer majorly harder

dappa 09-08-2006 07:21 AM

I remember getting one dance in the caves of narshe, also the snowy bit at narshe where you fight the frozen esper, one at the veldt, one at the battle with doomgaze, one for walking on any sandy bit of landscape and I think I might of got one dance for walking around zozo aswell.

locke cole 07-19-2007 02:23 PM

and you can only get the water one in the world of balance and only in the world of ruin if you have the gba version

Phoenix Flame 07-20-2007 05:13 AM

...and then ONLY if you bring Mog to fight Leviathan.

I think the one from Narshe (town) and Zozo (town) are the same Dappa. Although the rest are correct. JFTR - you can only learn the water dance w/Mog in the SNES/PSOne version if you take him into the Serpent Trench.

Forest, Cave, Water, Sky, (Doomgaze) Cold, (Narshe) Grasslands, Town, Desert.....is that all of em?