Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   FFNET Announcements (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   New Stuff to be happening on FFNET (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3867)

~Hidan~ 07-30-2009 02:28 AM

New Stuff to be happening on FFNET

Ok as some of you already know the site has been creeping along in its activity, and is in need of some minor sprucing up. Thanks to Shaggy, I will be helping out with getting the site up to date, and also to try to bring in new people and a new life to the board. I am asking that those that have remained loyal to the site and are still active to spread the word that we are in fact working on getting the boards to a new level. So with that I give you some of the new things we will be working on.

1: I will be doing research on the future Square Enix releases. Bringing in new information, screenshots, trailers etc to the boards.

2: The RP area will now take requests for new sub boards for stories, all you need is a basic description of what you plan on doing as well as a name, and if possible participants.

3: We will be heading up a new anime section, where I will be bringing in information on sites to not only watch but download the latest anime.

4: The same as above but for Manga

5: I am going to try to get the RPG working, it will take a lot of time and anyone who knows a good source code, or has expierance with vBullitine work should contact me as I can use any help i can get to make it all work.

6: I am taking suggestions on what else can be improved.

Thank you all for your continued support!

FFNET team

Caster 08-03-2009 06:59 PM

Re: New Stuff to be happening on FFNET

The staff work hard to please fans who know of this site for that I thank thank ALL of you...

"Death is nothing unless you fear the gates of hell..."

Squall Lionheart 08-23-2009 01:34 PM

...might as well stay around,
I'm looking forward to the RPG to be working again

There won't be enough time to stay here though

Also, a suggestion would be updating the network for stricter members' signing up procedures as it's very susceptible to bots at the moment

~Hidan~ 08-23-2009 01:37 PM

I have been monitoring a lot of the new members very closely, and am very strict on the people I see spamming right now. Thank you, the rpg may not be up for a while yet. I am having some issues with the vB restrictions.

~Hidan~ 08-28-2009 03:19 PM

Well advertisements are up all over the place. I will be MIA for a little bit, but will be trying to get on as often as i can, Moving is a pain in the butt.

Shaggy 08-30-2009 03:19 AM

I will take care of them too. I need to get a better registeration blocking system up. :(

~Hidan~ 08-30-2009 02:27 PM

I've been checking every new members statistics and reading their posts to weed out the spammer, as well as checking daily on the posts. I need to go in and find all the people who have 0 posts that have been a round for a bit and clean em out, and will try getting that done soon, just need to get a few more things done in my personal life before i can sit down long enough to get it done.

rissole25 10-15-2009 07:50 AM

Hey you guys have been doing a great job with this site. If only there were more active members then it'd be even better

TherathxRikku 12-26-2009 12:28 PM

I agree, you guys are doing a great job, I'm spreading the word as best I can, so far only a couple people have joined, though...

clief101_ 12-27-2009 11:25 AM

i also agree. ur doing a great job, and ill always be loyal to this site!!

Shaggy 12-29-2009 09:03 PM

Thanks! I just need alot of you to start getting the word out on this site. Invite some people over.

clief101_ 12-30-2009 05:25 AM

will do...i looked at google to see where this site was on the list, and it was on the second page wen i searched final fantasy forums....im not sure how google works works, but i think we'd get alot more hits/members if the site was on the first page wen searched....it used to be, thats how i found this site in the first place many years ago...anyway, just a suggestion

~Hidan~ 12-30-2009 10:46 AM

lol, well we are here and working. I'll be doing what I do. :)

Leon 01-01-2010 11:17 AM

non-sense lolz

this place is top when you look for ff network ;)

edit, what's this non-sense, i jus checked it n it's 4th or 5th despite that it's the only one on the page that matches the title perfectly, lousy idiot search engines; that can't be our fault even if it's a bit inactive

i'm likin this place even more, especially with all the 8 discussions goin on :D :D :D :D

TherathxRikku 01-02-2010 03:58 AM

I found it by typing "final fantasy vBulletin" after passing a couple, I found it.