Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   make ur own summon (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194)

Squall85 05-20-2005 01:10 AM

make ur own summon

Describe ur summon, the creature, power etc....

Wezzy 05-23-2005 08:01 AM

erm his name would be Wezzy's personal terminator
very very very powerful like his owner (me obviuosly)
not really sure what to put... what would yours be like?

Zerlina 05-23-2005 03:52 PM

A powerful summon is one thing but there'll always be something that's stronger than it. Why not go for something that's more beneficial to you. It'll always help you. You don't know if a powerful summon will always be effective.

In other words, I have no idea. But I wouldn't want something strong and powerful like was described above. That'd cause too much destruction and just get rid of a lot more than is meant to. Plus you don't really know if it'll ever turn on you or go crazy or something. Look what happened to Shinra with Sephiroth.

Chris 05-24-2005 03:29 AM

Mine would be a Chinese Lung (Dragon) with a Holy based attack. It would also be quite adept in Healing and Supportive Magic.

I chose a Lung because they are the wisest and noblest of all dragons.

I still don't have a really good name though.

obliviongirl 06-16-2005 08:26 PM

Re: make ur own summon

Mine would be Dark & Lust ......tagteam......2 equally powerfull sisters who have Dark Based Attacks.....and a joined attack called Darust!!!OMFG SOOO COOL!!!

Avathar 12-12-2005 05:14 PM

Manwė
does Wind/Holy damage to all enemies, characters become Guard against Shadow

Mandos
does Non-elemental damage to one enemy, one character becomes Guard against Death

Aulė
does Earth/Holy damage, to all enemies, characters' Attack rises

Melkor
does Fire/Ice/Thunder damage to all enemies, characters become Guard against Holy

Ulmo
does Water/Holy damage to all enemies, characters' Defence rises
Tulkas non-elemental, holy

Oromė
does Wind/Water damage to one enemy, one character gets Haste

(The names are those of the Gods in the World of Tolkien, if anyone wonders)

Black Mage 12-12-2005 09:41 PM

Alright here is my made up summon: I summon I huge Black Mage with bat wings and a huge hat, very tall and thin, knows all lvls of spells, has mini mages floating around him like ghosts, wears a green and blue robe, and Has a paladine staff. Now that is what I call a summon!

Phoenix Flame 12-13-2005 03:22 PM

Although I like the idea of having an uber-destructive summon. I think I would like a summon that in restorative - both in status and HP, and one that boosts my character's stats in strength and defense, while simultaneously setting up haste on all. I would name him Aramos and he would look like a hugh eagle which lands above the party and whose wings stretch out over them as a protective gesture.

Black Mage 12-13-2005 05:11 PM

You know I've never thought of that before. That really does sound like a good summon.

Phoenix Flame 12-14-2005 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Mage
You know I've never thought of that before. That really does sound like a good summon.

Thanks BM...I thought that would be a great summon! Now if I can only lobby Square to let me help develop a FF game :)
Yeah right!

Squall Leonhart 12-26-2005 08:19 PM

Mine would be a dragon(green)and would cast haste, protect, auto-life, double, triple, aura, regen, shell, and restore all HP and MP and bad statuses on all allies.

Avathar 12-27-2005 06:41 AM

Sure, why not? :)

Ooh, or how about a Giant Gunblade, floating in the air? ...awesome....
What would be its ability: something like everytime an enemy deals critical damage to you, Giant Gunblade deals 10.000 damage to that enemy :D
(this somehow reminds me back to Magic: The Gathering :rolleyes: )

Squall Leonhart 12-27-2005 06:46 PM

Ooohh I have A great one!! It is a bunch of lightsabers (turned on of course :p ) fly at the enemy(s) and them/it to a million little pieces!!!!!!

Avathar 12-27-2005 07:11 PM

Yeah. Giant, floating weapons are always cool! :D Does anybody remembers the first series of Transformers? There you had like an airplane that good transform into an enormous cannon.

Aah, Transformers.....those were the vintage days of cartoons.

Squall Leonhart 12-27-2005 07:21 PM

I made another! It is a jedi master who gives all your characters lightsabers that break the damage limits to do 999,999 every hit :eek: !