Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Celestial Weapons and their Items (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2622)

darkshadow2247 06-04-2007 10:02 PM

Re: Celestial Weapons and their Items

The only reason I did Lulu's was to say that I've collected everyone's celestial weapon. As many times as I've played the game through, I can honestly say I've only bothered with her weapon once.

dappa 06-05-2007 07:14 PM

It does suck trying to dodge 200 bolts of lightning, I equally found the catcher chocobo challenge for tidus's sigil just as annoying.

Winterkill 06-07-2007 04:29 PM

I have all the weapons (crests and sigils), without using a gameshark. I used the gameshark the next time just to see what would happen, and with Wakka, you get his final weapon, but none of the other weapons pop up so you dont get to see what they are and how they work.

darkshadow2247 06-08-2007 04:38 AM

What?!

Phoenix Flame 07-01-2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkshadow2247
What?!

I'm with that...that didn't make much sense Winterkill. :p

TherathxRikku 10-24-2009 04:58 AM

I'm only missing the Sigil for World Champion, Wakka ain't really worth it. >_> Plus, I suck at Blitzball.

Heartless Angel 11-13-2009 12:02 AM

I have spent hours trying to beat that accursed Chocobo race to no avail, how do you people do it????? The best time I got was 7.7, just 3 balloons shy!!! I will never try that again... high blood pressure will kill me.

I have:
Rikku
Auron
Yuna
Wakka

I don't have:
Tidus
Lulu
Kimhari

rissole25 11-13-2009 04:59 AM

lol ^^^

I have:

Tidus
Yuna
Rikku
Auron

I want to do Lulu's, Kimarhi's and Wakka's but i can't be stuffed doing it since it takes so long to get them powered up

TherathxRikku 11-13-2009 10:22 AM

It took me about 2 hours before I got it. I sat my ass down n a chair and I was GOING to get the Sun Sigil! xD

Lulu's is pretty easy to get if you can keep the rhythm going, AND NOT TO EXIT THE AREA.

Kimahri's takes more perserverance to get than Tidus'. going through without touching a single red butterfly is a blood vessel popper for sure.

Heartless Angel 11-14-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 121211)
It took me about 2 hours before I got it. I sat my ass down n a chair and I was GOING to get the Sun Sigil! xD

Lulu's is pretty easy to get if you can keep the rhythm going, AND NOT TO EXIT THE AREA.

Kimahri's takes more perserverance to get than Tidus'. going through without touching a single red butterfly is a blood vessel popper for sure.

I justed used a lot of Dark Matter to give Tidus the weaker, but basically the same thing, Excaliber. Same with Lulu, Soul of Mog. Kimahri is a different story, as I tried that butterfly thing 20 times, and could never get the last one in time. Working on getting the Dark Matter or him too. :)

TherathxRikku 11-14-2009 03:21 AM

I'm too lazy to build ever so epic weapons for my characters, Break DMG Limit is good enough for me. lol

rissole25 11-14-2009 05:30 AM

Do you ever use Break HP Limit or Break MP Limit?

TherathxRikku 11-15-2009 08:17 PM

Break HP Limit is all but useless, unless you have good Magic power to heal yourself.

Break MP Limit is pretty useful until you run out in a battle and you only have regular Ethers to use.

rissole25 11-16-2009 04:47 AM

I suppose its useless for Yuna and Lulu if they have there Celestial Weapons. 1 MP spells + 9999 MP = 9999 spells in one battle. I don't think they'd need that much

TherathxRikku 11-16-2009 10:21 AM

Yup, and I never usually run out of MP, if I ever do, I just mix two Elixirs, I have a ton of them for some reason. lol